Plumb was originally a Christian Rock band during the 90s, but it has since become the stage name of its lead singer, Tiffany Arbuckle Lee.
- Plumb (1997)
- candycoatedwaterdrops (1999)
- The Best of Plumb (2000)
- Beautiful Lumps of Coal (2003)
- Chaotic Resolve (2006)
- Blink (2007)
- Beautiful History (2009)
- Need You Now (2013)
- Exhale (2015)
Plumb provides examples of the following tropes:
- Adult Fear: "In My Arms" is about childhood innocence being tainted as a person ages and they learn more about the world.
- Chocolate of Romance: In "Chocolate & Ice Cream", the singer refers to herself as the chocolate to her partner's ice cream.
- Christian Rock: One of the better known examples, outside of acts with heavy airplay on secular radio.
- Concept Album: Blink is an album full of lullabies.
- Greatest Hits Album: Two. The Best of Plumb for the years as a band, and Beautiful History for her music in general.
- I Am the Band: From Beautiful Lumps of Coal onward, Tiffany is Plumb.
- Mood-Swinger: "Manic" clearly states in the song that it's about mania."There is a chemical in your brain, it's pouring sunshine and rage."
- Opposites Attract: The couple in "Chocolate & Ice Cream".
- Rearrange the Song: "Sleep" was slowed down when re-released on Blink.
- Self-Titled Album: The debut.
- Stage Names: Tiffany adopted the band name as this.
- Title Track: "Candycoatedwaterdrops", "Blink", "Beautiful History" and "Exhale". Partial example with "Need You Now (How Many Times)".