- Box Of Secrets (2008)
- Fire Like This (2010)
- In Time To Voices (2012)
- Blood Red Shoes (2014)
- I'll Be Your Eyes (2007)
- Water (2013)
Blood Red Shoes provides examples of these tropes!
- Miniscule Rocking: "Je Me Perds" clocks in at only 1:28, but still rocks as hard (maybe even harder) as their other songs.
- With no lyrics, the 1:51 long "Welcome Home" is even more this.
- Non-Appearing Title: "Say Something, Say Anything" off of Box of Secrets.
- Precision F-Strike: BRS certainly aren't against swearing, but it's always perfectly placed rather than as a matter of course. A good example are the opening lines of "Say Something, Say Anything":The letters are held tight
A fucking theft in broad daylight
I see you there no hair out of place
- And from "An Animal":
I see that fucking look on your face
- Self-Titled Album: Their fourth album.