- Accidental Misnaming: A character whose name other characters misremember.
- All There in the Script: A character who is only named in supplementary material.
- Forgettable Character: A character who isn't remembered by other characters in the story.
- Forgetful Jones: A character who constantly forgets things, including other characters' names.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: A huge number of characters, which may prompt this reaction.
- The Nameless: A character who genuinely has no name.
- No Name Given: A character who hasn't been given a name by the story.
- The Nondescript: A character with such an unremarkable appearance that other characters forget about them.
- Remember the New Guy: A new character who is treated as if they have always been a regular character.
- Unknown Rival: A character who isn't remembered by their imagined arch-enemy.
Who Is This Guy Again?
A link somewhere on the Internet sent you to this page. This trope has been disambiguated due to misuse. It may refer to: