- "The Raven", a poem by Edgar Allan Poe.
- The Raven, a 1935 horror film that heavily refences the poem.
- The Raven, a 1942 cartoon color two-reeler that shares only the name and a quote from the original story, made by Fleischer Studios.
- The Raven, a 1963 horror comedy by Roger Corman that also references the poem.
- The Raven, a 2006 horror film by Ulli Lommel.
- The Raven, a 2012 thriller which features Edgar Allan Poe himself (John Cusack) chasing a serial killer.
- The Raven, a 2013 three part crime adventure video game series, which main plot revolves around a gentleman thief known as The Raven.
The Raven may refer to: