open/close all folders
Anime And Manga
- A Certain Magical Index: There are three different abilities in the right hands of three characters. Touma has Imagine Breaker, the ability to negate any supernatural power (psychic, magic, and even divine). Fiamma of the Right has the Holy Right, which allows him to do anything ever done by a right hand in Christianity. Kakeru has World Rejector, the ability to banish anyone with conflicting desires in their heart (and anything created by such people).
- Guilty Crown: Shu Ouma, the main character, whose right hand holds a special power called the Power of Kings.
- Yumekui Merry: Yumeji Fujiwara, also has the ability in daydreams to create weapons or replicate abilities he has seen with his right hand.
- In Parasyte, the parasite fails to take over Shinichi's head and ends up inside his right hand. As a parasite, Migi is able to shapeshift into all manner of forms and weapons.
- The titular Claw The Unconquered.
- In District 9, Wikus undergoes a startling transformation starting with his hand, and gains the ability to manipulate alien technology.
- Dishonored gives a character "the Mark of the Outsider" on the back of their left hand after the Outsider grants someone supernatural abilities.
- Last Story: Protagonist Zael has the "Mark of the Outsider" due to an event in the prologue. This glowing tattoo grants a few supernatural abilities... Yes, this game predates Dishonored...
- God Hand: Gene's right hand is one of the legendary God Hands he receives from Olivia.
- Mega Man Zero 4: Zero has the "Z Knuckle", a weapon chip implanted in his hand that allows him to steal the enemy's weapon and use it as his own.
- Across The Legend of Zelda, Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf have the mark of the whole Triforce on their dominant hands, with the corner representing their respective pieces glowing.
- Command Seals in Fate/stay night tend to take this form.