'''Engrish''' (coming from the [[JapaneseRanguage Moon]]-[[Anime/TurnAGundam speak]] pronunciation of "English") can refer to any broken, mangled English speech from non-native speakers, including:
* AsianSpeekeeEngrish: When the English language is butchered by speakers of East Asian languages.
** JapaneseRanguage: The tendency of the Japanese to mispronounce "L" as "R" and vice versa.
* BlindIdiotTranslation: An overly literal yet semi-comprehensible mistranslation.
** TranslationTrainWreck: A mistranslation so bad that the original meaning is no longer recognizable.
* GratuitousEnglish: Oddly implemented English inserted into a work that isn't originally in English.
* IntentionalEngrishForFunny: Deliberate usage of incorrect English [[PlayedForLaughs for humor]].
* MyHovercraftIsFullOfEels: An attempt at speaking another language results in mistranslated sentences that mean something else entirely.
* YouNoTakeCandle: Misuse of English grammar.