A link to something about "Casanova" sent you to this page. The context of the link should help you figure out which page you want (and please go back and fix the link so it points directly to the right page). All the below are named after Giacomo Girolamo Casanova (1725-1798), an Italian adventurer and author infamous for his promiscuous love life.
- The Casanova, a trope and character-type.
- Casanova a 1987 TV movie with Richard Chamberlain in the lead role.
- Casanova, 2005 BBC miniseries starring both David Tennant and Peter O'Toole as the title character (young and old).
- Casanova, a 2005 film starring Heath Ledger, Charlie Cox and Sienna Miller.
- Casanova, a 2006 Spy Fiction comic by Matt Fraction, Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon.