Badass Longhair can refer to several different tropes. If you come across a wick, please change it to one of the following below.
- Badass: A character is badass, possibly with long hair.
- Barbarian Longhair: A character has long, unkempt hair to show their aggressive, wild and uncivilized nature.
- Braids of Action: A character has their hair tied in a braid or braids because it keeps the hair out of their face and looks awesome.
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: When a character's power-up causes their hair to grow.
- Samurai Ponytail: A character has neat, clean hair bound up at the back in either a topknot or a flowing ponytail to represent being a samurai and likely following the traditional samurai values.
- Zoot Suit Longhair: A long-haired man is dressed in clothing from a time period when long hair wasn't common.