[[http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKholdOne TheKholdOne]] is a Let's Player on [=YouTube=], one of the more famous one so it seems. His library of games is large, but most people know him for the ''VideoGame/SuperMarioWorld'' RomHack, ''Super Khold World'', which nearly broke his friend, Tatsudoshi (Kdin Jenzen, who is now part of Creator/AchievementHunter). Currently one of the contributors to one the aforementioned player's site, Multipurpose Spam.
!!Notable Let's Plays done by [=TheKholdOne=]:
* ''[[VideoGame/BalloonKid Hello Kitty World]]''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1lpV08_H8M]]. No, Really.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap714_TT7Cg Co-Op Let's play of Super Khold World with Tatsudoshi.]]
* ''VideoGame/MegaMan7'', [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xo4XBR_bvY 8-Bit Edition.]]
Amongst many others.
!!Khold is associated with the following tropes:
* BerserkButton: ''Transformers'' is... enough to get him a bit mad.
** ''Super Khold World'' did this to Tatsudoshi. Kind of.
* DeepSouth: Hoo boy.
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: See Crossing The Line Twice. Basically, Khold got a little too trigger happy with his NWordPrivileges and Tatsu revokes them to only two per episode. Of course, that doesn't stop Khold.
* NWordPrivileges: As explained by Tatsu in one of the ''VideoGame/MirrorsEdge'' videos: "He just opened his door and said "I'm Southern" and people said okay. So that's why he's able to say the n-word without getting lynched."
* SouthernFriedPrivate: ...Okay, he's not that bad, but his accent is distinct in some parts.