Authentic 1920s flappers
- They love the nightlife, they've got to Charleston, on the dance floor round, yeah.◊
- French Flappers◊ in Le Café Parisien.
- More French Flappers.◊
- Coco Chanel◊
- A collage of typical 1920s girls in typical 1920s fashion. ◊
- Flappers in fashion. ◊
- Lana Long◊
- Two girls, one chair (SFW). ◊
- "Harlem Sweeties"◊, a rare picture about African-American flappers.
- A picture in the early 1920s (note: hemlines before 1925 barely hit the floor). ◊
- Girls walking on the street. ◊
- Joan Crawford modeling◊
- Actresses Norma Talmadge◊ and Louise Brooks◊
- Clara Bow◊
- Sylvia von Harden◊. Left is her portrait by Otto Dix, right is her actual portrait.
- ''Moga'', Japanese Flappers.◊
- A group of them shamelessly showing their knees◊. The first two girls on the left were added via photomanipulation. Who said Photoshop's a new thing? That's baloney.
- A Man in a Kilt glancing at a group of flappers in rolled down stockings.
Flappers in Art / Fictional flappers
- Elizabeth Debicki as Jordan Baker◊ in the 2013 movie version of The Great Gatsby.
- Bérénice Bejo as Peppy Miller◊ in The Artist.
- Julie Andrews as Millie Dillmount◊ in Thoroughly Modern Millie.
Image Links Wiki