* The entire series is laden with homoeroticism. Putting aside the obvious "[[ItMakesSenseInContext little boy in a silly pink hat]] has colorful adventures with two magical fairies" side of the series, we see that Fairly Odd Parents practically radiates homoeroticism. Men are consistently sexualized, being called hot, hunky, gorgeous, handsome, ripped, etc, while the women, who are almost completely ignored by the men, all have HartmanHips.
* Cosmo frequently has fan girl moments towards good looking men.
* However, the most direct and obvious example of Ho Yay! has to be between Sanjay and Timmy. Sanjay is a 10-year-old Indian (Hindu) boy who is somewhat obsessed with Timmy. Sanjay is Timmy's third best friend and considered a "back up friend" when Chester and AJ are not available. In episode "Escape From Unwish Island". Sanjay expressed his happiness that Timmy came to rescue him, along with others who were trapped in a cage. To explain the odd reason of why Timmy was shooting lasers out of his eyes to melt the cage bars, Timmy explains that [[AllJustADream everyone is dreaming]].
-->'''Timmy''': Yeah, and, uh, this isn't real and you guys are all in a dream. (uses heat vision to free them)\\
'''Sanjay''': And I'm having one of those dreams where Timmy saves me again - but where is your white horse?
-->'''Timmy''': Now go home, go to bed. When you wake up, you'll all be normal.\\
'''Sanjay''': See you in my next dream.\\
** There have been many more eyebrow raising moments when it came to Sanjay and his [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar open admiration]] for Timmy Turner.
*** As seen in [=SE7=] "Stupid Cupid" where Sanjay's date is ''Kimmy''... a visual gender swapped version of Timmy.
* Also, Veronica may be a StalkerWithACrush to Timmy, but the [[RoomFullOfCrazy walls in her room are ''covered'' with photos/posters of Trixie Tang.]] And she has a Trixie action figure. And she constantly wears a Trixie wig... And demands to be referred to as "Trixie" rather than "Veronica" and actually wants to BE Trixie. [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Why. Can't. I. Be. You??!!!]] indeed.
* From Trixie's end of it, "The Boy Who Would Be Queen" has her say "[[SorryImGay That's what I have girlfriends for.]]" Granted, she probably didn't mean it ''that'' way, (she was just saying it as an excuse to get out of talking with Timmy), but when combined with Veronica's example above... yeah.
*** That episode features GenderBender fun for Timmy and co, and led many fans to believe Trixie had a [[LesYay thing for "Timantha".]] The line "If you were a boy, I would totally date you" (or something to that effect) was a big part of it.
* The ''[[JimmyNeutron Jimmy]]/Timmy Power Hour Three'' is either this or a PlotHole. There is no explanation for the events of the episode than this. There is no explanation except homosexual attraction for why Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner, who spent an entire double length episode fighting with one another, suddenly go from enemies to friends in three lines.
** Other than RuleOfFunny?
* Cupid and Juandissimo. "Maybe you should have a salad."
* Also, Mark Chang, who might have a crush on Vicky but seems to hug Timmy an awful lot. And Wishology had them the only ones who can save the world. "Nice man smooch" indeed
* Also, Creator/AdamWest falls in love with Mr. Turner in drag
* Mr. Turner and Cosmo have both had a [[EvenTheGuysWantHim man crush]] on Chip Skylark.
* In the episode "Love at First Height", Timmy wishes himself to be a 16-year-old supermodel named Gah in an attempt to be tall enough to ride the Heart Stopper. Frequently throughout the episode, all the characters, both male and female characters in the show are unusually excited when he is mentioned, especially the adults. They also utter the phrase "He's Norweigalicious.." Also, when Chester and AJ get dolls of Gah, they sighs lovingly at the doll and faint.
** "Norweigalicious"? And that would mean?
*** [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin It's a portmanteau of Norwegian and delicious.]]
** Also, in the start of the episode, Chester and AJ are sleeping in the car holding each other while Timmy is on the other side.
* [[http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/File:Titlecard-Sleepover_and_Over.jpg The title card for "Sleep Over and Over"]].
* In "Just the Two of Us", Chester dresses up like a girl when he and AJ need skating partners. And before they skate he tells AJ "You better call me after this." It was also hinted that the two play a couple regularly when partnering is required.
-->'''AJ:''' ''(to Timmy, in Trixie's voice)'' Tell me I'm pretty.
* Upon seeing Mr. Turner in a speedo, Dinkleberg remarks "Hey, looking good Turner!"
* The Ho Yay in this show spills over into the nameless one-shot filler characters too. In "Channel Chasers" there are a pair of cops who meet in an alley with coffee and donuts. They then sit on a dumpster to discuss life. And then they scooch closer together.
* "Remy Rides Again" is filled to the brim with Remy/Timmy Ho Yay. Remy gets down in his knees in the first scene a la a marriage proposal, and any attempts at subtlety subsequently croaked.
* Doubles as Foe Yay is Anti-Cosmo, who planned on making Timmy his scary godchild with short shorts.
** The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, it seems; Foop has a considerable amount of FoeYay with his counterpart Poof. In one episode, their teacher paired them up for a EggSitting assignment and everyone treated the two of them like a married couple. And they [[LikeAnOldMarriedCouple acted like one]] too.