Heartwarming: Xena: Warrior Princess
- The ending of "The Bitter Suite," which features Xena reunited with her son.
Solan: I love you, Mother.Xena: I love you, Solan. I'll always love you.
- In "The Key To The Kingdom," Meg talks to a baby about how her childhood and life overall didn't work out so well. However, she promises the baby that she will ensure he has a better life no matter what.
"You see those? They're stars. When I was a little girl, I-I used to think that all those little lights came from houses in the sky and each one of those houses had a happy family around a cozy fire. And the lights came from all the open windows. And I used to think that at every window, there was a little girl, just like me lookin' out at the other lights. And I wondered what it would be like to be one of them. Well, one day we're gonna be one of those little lights. That's a promise."
- This exchange from the very first episode, "Sins of the Past", when Xena finally accepts Gabrielle as a travelling companion and a friend:
Xena: You know where I'm headed there'll be trouble.Gabrielle: I know.Xena: Then why would you want to go into that with me?Gabrielle: That's what friends do. They stand by each other when there's trouble.Xena: Alright... friend.
- Xena returns from the Underworld at the end of "Mortal Beloved", having finally convinced Hades to send Marcus to the Elysian Fields, and slowly comes to terms with losing him:
Gabrielle: You'll be together again one day.Xena: (fighting back tears) We'll never be apart. (holds her fist to her heart) He's in here, forever.
- Xena giving Callisto her light so she can finally be rescued from her And I Must Scream torment. That in itself counts as a heartwarming moment, but what crowns that is when Gabrielle finally confronts Callisto about how she killed her husband, and Gabrielle forgives her... And when Callisto decides that she wants to stop Xena and Gabrielle's conflict in the afterlife, and so she uses her love for both Gabrielle and Xena to bring them back to life again through Eli ( mixing heartwarming with a moment of awesome)...And Callisto finally seeing her family again... Okay, there are a lot of heartwarming moments regarding Callisto at the beginning of season 5.note
- In "For Him The Bell Tolls", Joxer laments that his temporary level of Badass was only due to Aphrodite's spell. Xena comforts him by saying that gods cannot make something out of nothing; even if he is weak and unskilled, he has the heart of a lion.
- Ares' burying Xena and Gabrielle next to each other in "Looking Death in the Eye".
- When they run into an aged Joxer in the future, the duo realize Joxer has made himself to be the big hero in their adventures to his son. He's about to confess the truth but Gabrielle interrupts to thank Joxer for all his help in the past and let him remain his son's hero.
- In "The Xena Scrolls", Renee O'Connor's archaeologist character is upset to find out she's descended from Gabrielle, until Xena sets her straight on just how good a person Gabrielle was.