- When the party find themselves in the Underworld, Jill and Eustace immediately look at Puddlegum to bring their spirits up. Okay, that's treated as funny because it's described as him being steady in his lugubriousness, but the kids needed someone to help and damned if he didn't.
- Aslan comes to return Jill and Eustace to England, and all Jill can think of at the sight of him is how badly she messed things up. She can't even speak to say, "I'm sorry", but the Lion knows what she is thinking and licks her.
Aslan: Think of it no more. I will not always be scolding.
- The scene with Aslan resurrecting Caspian once they are in Aslan's country at the end. Caspian, now rejuvenated, sees Aslan and hugs him around the neck as far as he can reach. It's much needed after seeing him die.
- The first thing Caspian does when he sees Eustace? Happily reminiscing how Eustace ruined his best sword by trying to fight a sea monster. They didn't see each other for several decades yet Caspian still thought fondly of the guy.
- Aslan finally granting Caspian's long-time wish to see Eustace's world.
- Eustace, Jill, and Caspian taking it out on the bullies who had tormented them. Total Wish Fulfillment for anyone who's ever been bullied.