* The fact that the "lightning rods" for all of The Flashes (their "tethers", the thoughts and memories that keep them from losing themselves in the Speed Force) are their friends and family.
* One for all heroes, but the fact that the Flash line have a museum dedicated to them is something nice. It really shows the impact of their legacy on the world around them, and that the people care about their actions.
* In ComicBook/TheFlash Crossfire: Goldface, a former villain, shows up as a Union man. He claims to stick up for the fellow man, but despite his super powers, he bails on Wally, when the current Rogues begin beating him. Blacksmith then reveals her army of Henchmen and claims they will take the city. They are then stopped when Goldface comes back, leading all of the workers and citizens of the town against the villains. When Blacksmith runs to central (where more henchmen are located), Goldface reveals that the white collar businessmen have taken up arms as well and standing up.
* Seeing her plans failed, and cornered on the bridge between cities, Blacksmith tries to make the bridge collapse, only to be stopped by Wally who reads up on bridge building, and repairs (and improves) the bridge all under a [[http://maswartz.tumblr.com/post/127743700832/so-weve-all-seen-the-post-of-barry-rebuilding minute.]] The bridge now represents the union of the two cities, together in the face of danger.
--> '''Flash''': You did good Goldface.
--> '''Goldface''': We both did.
* Wally West finally earning his SoProudOfYou from Barry.
-->'''Barry''': And I want you to know, son, just how proud I am.
* Captain Cold [[http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/3366954-leonard+2.jpg apologizes to the other Rogues]] for what happened when they tried to integrate their weapons into themselves.
* In DC Rebirth,Barry and Wally, as in Pre-Flashpoint Wally, reunite. Cue TearsOfJoy.
** By extension, Titans: Rebirth #1 is a whole ''issue'' of heartwarming, as Wally sparks the memories of his former teammates and they remember him. Excuse me, [[SandInMyEyes I think I need a moment.]]
** Also, in ''Flash: Rebirth'', how Barry tells Wally that, no matter how reality got rewritten, he does no longer see him as a protégé, but as an equal to him. He reaffirms this in the ''Titans'' annual, when the rest of the JLA keeps calling the Titans "sidekicks" and "boys".
---> '''Barry''': I'm a Flash. You're a Flash. You've got nothing to prove in my eyes. You're not my protégé.
---> '''Wally''': But I am your legacy.
* In ''Titans Rebirth Annual'' (2016), Barry and Wally reunite after being mysteriously abducted and brought to a compound along with the other mentor/protégés pairs and immediately trust and act friendly towards each other. This is in direct contrast to the other mentors and protégés who upon reuniting with each other act antagonistic or distant.
* In Issue 19 of ''DC Rebirth The Flash'', Wally II learns that his father was [[spoiler: killed]] and thus robbed of the chance to ask him why he lied about being his uncle. This results in him breaking down and wondering what's wrong with him in which Barry reveals his secret identity (something that Wally has been pestering Barry about for awhile) and assures him that nothing is wrong with him.
-->'''Kid Flash''': Before he was sent to prison...Daniel was around. He'd visit, and we'd hang out. I...I idolized him. So why didn't he just tell me?
-->'''Flash''': Kid Flash...
-->'''Kid Flash''': Why didn't he...Why didn't he want to be my ''father''? Was there something wrong with me?
-->'''Flash''': Wally, look at me. ''(pulls down cowl)'' There is ''nothing'' wrong with you.
-->''[they [[CooldownHug hug]]]''