Heartwarming: The Black Cauldron
- Eilonwy demands respect from Taran after they escape and he comments that girls wouldn't know anything about swords. Upset, she runs off and cries while leaning against a tree. When he goes to apologize to her, she forgives him, and treats him with respect in return.
- As Taran says that without his sword he's nothing, Eilonwy takes him aside and says this.
Eilonwy: Look, you are somebody. You must believe in yourself. ...I believe in you.
- Gurgi jumping into the Cauldron because he doesn't want Taran to die.
Gurgi: Taran has many friends... Gurgi has no friends.
- Taran, Eilonwy, and Gurgi hugging at the end.
- Promptly followed by Gurgi pushing Taran and Eilonwy's heads together to make them kiss.