* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWrsSoVsmbg SHINee's reaction at winning Artist of the Year at the MMA awards says it all.]] Doubles as a CMOA.
* The music video for [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7e18C-Bbyc 1000 Years]] .
* Jonghyun stating how he supports LGBT+ rights/equality and same-sex marriage. In Korea, the topic is considered to be taboo and best avoided, so for him to come out saying so is a huge thing, considering it could've cost him his career.
* Jonghyun's [[http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13903465.html constant]] [[http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13932621.html love]] [[http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13951375.html and]] [[http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13961964.html support]] over the internet and proclaiming himself to be the President of Taemin's fanclub as Taemin was getting ready for his solo debut brought on a lot of [=AWWWs=] from the fans. To add to this, the members were all super supportive of Jonghyun's solo album as well, with Taemin and Minho attenting his showcase and Onew and Key showing their support on SNS.
* When jonghyun was asked why his album name 'Base' sounded similar to Taemin's solo album 'Ace', he said that he named his album that way on purpose because SHINee is always connected.
* Minho is so enthusiastic all the time and loves his members to death. Its beautiful to see how this tall, dark and handsome guy can be so adorable and take care of his members so well, comforting them when they're crying and in general being there for them.
* Basically the entire ''Hello Baby'' run through, which showed a sweet, more mature and nurturing side to all of the members. They even [[TearJerker cried]] when Yoogeun left.
* A time during promotions for "Everybody" when the band stayed particularly late to finish a recording for a music show. It was very late at night and starting to rain, so they got permission to let the fans waiting outside into the building. While waiting for the recording to start, the band greeted the fans, and Jonghyun and Onew sat down with them in the lobby for an impromptu Q&A session. Particularly heartwarming when considering that some groups can't even get near their fans without a number of bodyguards lest they want to be verbally or even physically abused.
* Key noticed a fan with many self harm pictures on her Instagram and sent her a message, in English, urging her to stop. Besides the fact that no one told him to send her a message - he noticed her commenting on one of his pictures and took the initiative - Key is barely fluent in English, and self harm isn't exactly a topic that's covered in foreign language classes, yet he took the time to send it to her in her native language. In general, SHINee are regarded as some of the most truly nice idols in the industry, and the real caring and attentiveness they show to their fans outside of fan signings and meet and greets and whatnot is one of the biggest reasons why.
** Not only did Key ask her himself to stop, but he also shared that he used to have problems with self-harm just to tell her that she wasn't alone. You know, Key has a reputation for being blunt and harshly honest but he is possibly one of the sweetest idols out there.
* The band's extremely close relationship. In their most recent Shinee World concert, Jonghyun mentioned that they went through a hard time making their fourth studio album 'Odd' and that they had a rough time and had to depend on each other to get through.
* Onew's handwritten letter to a fan going through a difficult time.
* Key, Jonghyun and Onew crying after the band's solo concert in Tokyo Dome. The band dreamed of performing in Tokyo Dome since their 2011 Japanese debut and were overwhelmed at finally being able to do so. To top off an already epic moment, fans held up signs at the end saying 'Thank U SHINee' and 'We love SHINee' on both the days which really got the waterworks going.
** Fan events are in general extremely thoughtful and sweet.
* Fans have often mentioned that the song Selene 6.23 (literally meaning 'Distance between You and I') from their 'The Misconceptions of Us' album, describes their relationship with the band perfectly with lyrics like 'I extend my hand but I can't reach you.' So, in their Shinee World 3 solo concert, Jonghyun said he was really saddened by those words and repeatedly mentioned that the group isn't as far from the fans as they think. He went on to say that he feels connected to fans more than anyone else even though he doesn't even know their names. Later Minho asked the fans to say 'zero metres' after he said 'the distance between SHINee and Shawols.'
** The band is known for having an incredibly warm relationship with their fans, both Korean and international. When Korean fans expressed disappointment that the group was promoting and having concerts abroad, Onew just smiled and said 'They're all Shawols, just like you.'
*** Shinee World concerts usually resemble a huge family gathering more than anything else.
* Jonghyun's radio show 'Blue Night.' He writes songs based on stories his listeners send in and genuinely seems to be interested in listening to their problems and giving them advice. Jonghyun somehow has come to have the reputation of being a jerk, but the radio show proves that this is not at all true.
* The story of how Onew and Taemin first met in their trainee days. Taemin wasn't able to take singing lessons at the time because his voice was cracking and Onew hated practicing in the company practice room because it was always crowded and stuffy. So, he used to practice on the roof, looking at the sky and the clouds. Then, one day, Taemin found him and both of them started practicing together, with Onew giving him some of his first vocal lessons. What makes this better is that the both of them had no idea that they would be a part of the same band someday.
* Taemin's story of how the members took care of him when he got leg cramps mid - performance in Tokyo Dome. He recalled that Onew piggybacked him off the stage and the members kept checking on him.
* When Onew got injured during their 'Everybody' promotions, fan accounts said the members took exceptional care of him. Taemin, Key and Minho helped him with his dance moves, taking over some of his parts so that he wouldn't strain himself and Jonghyun pretty much carried him the whole day.
* On the final day of Jonghyun’s funeral where he would laid to rest, in Japan, there was a pearl aqua blue lens flare: the official color of the Shinee fandom. Many fans interpreted it as a moon and Jonghyun’s final greeting.