- "Love Song".
- "Raise Your Glass." Doubles as Crowning Music of Awesome.
- "F**ing Perfect" as well
- To clarify: In the song, it's a woman singing to the audience that they're nothing less than perfect. In the video, she plays the part of a woman who's made it through opressive parents, anger issues, self-image issues, and cutting, but managed to turn her life around and become a successful artist, and is singing the song to her daughter. The look on her face pushes it into Tear Jerker territory.
- "Break The Cycle", a gentle song expressing support to a suffering person.
Tell me the words you long to hear, and I'll sing them loud and clear
Let me heal the wounds you've held on to for all these years
Break the cycle, break the chain
Love is louder than all your pain
- "You and Me", a duet with Dallas Green about what it's like when two people are meant for each other.
- March 17, 2013: Do not fight at a Pink concert, especially not in front of a little girl, or else Pink will reprimand you on stage, then play Team Mom and be a class act to that little girl.