- "Love Song".
- "Raise Your Glass." Doubles as Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Everything about "F**ing Perfect," both the song itself and it's emotional rollercoaster video. The song itself is a touching reminder to the listening that, no matter what, they are nothing less than perfect. The video sees her as a woman who, against all odds, overcomes abusive parents, anger issues, self-image issues and cutting herself to become who she is today: a successful artist who's Happily Married and is now singing this song to her daughter as tears stream down her face. And ours.
- "Break The Cycle", a gentle song expressing support to a suffering person.
Tell me the words you long to hear, and I'll sing them loud and clear
Let me heal the wounds you've held on to for all these years
Break the cycle, break the chain
Love is louder than all your pain
- "You and Me", a duet with Dallas Green about what it's like when two people are meant for each other.
- March 17, 2013: Do not fight at a Pink concert, especially not in front of a little girl, or else Pink will reprimand you on stage, then play Team Mom and be a class act to that little girl.