- "Fuckin' Perfect" is raw and heartwrenching. Who hasn't been that person? Not only the song, but the video for that song. The scene where the girl cuts herself can also be counted as Nightmare Fuel.
- "Who Knew" is a song that should make anyone who's thinking back on a loss they never expected cry. Especially knowing the story behind it - she wrote it for a guy friend of hers who died of a drug overdose when he was in high school.
- "Conversations With My 13-year-old Self". If you have or are going through a time in life where feels like nobody really understood you, then that song (which pretty much sums everything up) can seem as if it's speaking directly to you.
- The story behind the video for "Raise Your Glass." Pink's gay best friend got married and she threw their wedding party in her backyard, and then her friend's mother started crying because gay marriage still wasn't legal in most of the US. Hence, Pink made the video where a gay couple gets married in the first thirty seconds.
- "I Don't Believe You" is another very emotional song. Even just the first line in the song can make one feel incredibly depressed.
- The music video makes it worse. The plot line is a bride that has been left at the altar by the groom. To make it more heart-wrenching, P!nk is wearing her actual wedding dress in the video.
- "Family Portrait".
- "Just Like a Pill".
- "Dear Mr. President".
- "I Got Money Now".
- "Long way To Happy".
- "Lonely Girl".
- The Truth about Love features a song called "Try", which is very emotional and inspiring.
- There's also "Just Give Me a Reason".
- "Glitter in the Air" is tearjerking in how intensely emotional the song is.
- "Run". Especially toward the end when a small child can be heard singing.
Tear Jerker / P!nk
This pop singer has more than a few emotional songs.