* Lindesfarne, [[http://kevinandkell.com/1998/kk0429.html after learning that]] Chertsey Ealing, the actual princess, [[NotSoDifferent ran away from home after her adoptive parents divorced]], immediately goes and carefully gives Kevin a hug out of love and gratitude before arranging for Chertsey to be exposed as princess, giving her a home and a family.
* [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/1998/kk1109.html The buzzards' tribute to Kell's father at his funeral]].
* [[http://kevinandkell.com/2000/kk0524.html This comic]], from right after Fiona's parents divorce.
* [[http://kevinandkell.com/2001/kk1007.html Corrie revealing herself to Ralph as his daughter, and him welcoming her with open arms]].
-->'''Corrie:''' I have to tell you, father...I'm not much of a hunter.\\
'''Ralph:''' Neither am I. Welcome home.
* Even after all he's done, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2002/kk1020.html Rudy and Fiona still help Vin escape,]] and a year later he finally gets [[http://kevinandkell.com/2003/kk0601.html a happy ending.]]
* When Angelique came to Lindsfarne's graduation and showed she wasn't an EvilMatriarch.
* [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2001/kk0917.html "Dear Mom..."]]
* Martha helps Ralph onto their metaphorical wedding cake. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2002/kk0616.html Which looks like a computer, of course.]]
* The human Danielle, now changed into her rabbit counterpart in that world, is having trouble fitting in considering that she is still an omnivore that freaks out nearly everyone when she forgets to hide it. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2003/kk1101.html Looking for a kindred spirit]], she finds young Coney, a bunny kitten who is a carnivore herself. Cradling her when the kitten is sleeping peacefully on her lap, Danielle notes...
-->'''Danielle:''' Psst, You have a human soul in there too, don't you? In that case, I'll stay.
* Turns out the once-human Danielle has [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2003/kk1026.html something in common with her predecessor]] after all...
-->'''George:''' Now about your leaving...?
-->'''Danielle:''' Who wants to?
* During the time when she's almost blinded by Ray, Tammy becomes closer to him, and the two start actually falling in love, rather than Tammy using Ray for his light.
* [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2001/kk0612.html Mr Vice President of Hare-Link.]]
* After Kell is removed as CEO of Herd Thinner's inc. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2012/kk0907.html What looks like the whole staff leaves right behind her.]]
** It's a big turning point for the series overall. Kell was able to found Dewclaw's Fine Meats alongside the two hundred plus employees of Herd Thinners who left with her out of loyalty, showing that her ideals, though they may seem out of place in a harsh, judgemental world of predator and prey where often the only thing keeping you safe is [[LoopholeAbuse knowing the predators around you by name]], have had an impact, and that even her biological nature did not mean she had to compromise on her morals. She started by marrying a rabbit, and from there the whole world around her is changing.)
* At least Bruno has ''some'' parental attention [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2003/kk0225.html in his life]].
* When Rudy graduated from Caliban Academy, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0513.html he gave his bone necklace to Coney.]][[note]]Remember, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2000/kk1206.html the bone was originally Fiona's.]] [[WordOfGod Bill]] said she was okay with him giving the bone to Coney.[[/note]]
* Rudy [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0315.html was not treated kindly by the public]] when he chose to join Beige University's competitive ''gardening'' team.[[note]]Ignore the fact that he initially relished the hubbub it caused. By the time he got on campus, [[RealityEnsues he didn't appreciate it anymore]].[[/note]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0909.html Members of the team]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk0910.html hazed him mercilessly]] [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1005.html at first.]] But at their first road match, [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1012.html the team defended him when opposing fans threw chew toys at him,]] practically creating an honor guard for him with their shovels.
** [[http://kevinandkell.com/2015/kk1010.html The first one to do so was Carl,]] a rhino who was one of Rudy's harshest critics on the team to that point.
--->'''Carl:''' Hey, buttsniffer. You forgot your harvesting shovel.
* After being turned into a human, Martha is convinced that Ralph will no longer love her. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2002/kk0705.html He's quick]] [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2002/kk0706.html to]] [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/2002/kk0707.html reassure her]].
* Despite the fact that Francis isn't his responsibility (due to being a predator camper), Carl immediately rushes to save him from a bird of prey who's interested in eating the kid.
* After Carl is injured saving Francis, the campers at both the predator and prey camps take collections to throw him a party. He's not 100% appreciative but it's the thought that counts.
* Even as an adult, Lindesfarne [[http://kevinandkell.com/2006/kk0908.html still admires Kevin]].
* Despite their estrangement, Angelique still has some affection for Lindesfarne. [[http://www.kevinandkell.com/ Her offer might be a tad creepy but it's truly heartfelt.]]