* [[spoiler: "Vanessa, if you're still in, I'm still in."]]
* "Also, um...[[spoiler:I think I'm in love with you?"]]
* The look on Vanessa's face as she finally feels the baby kick.
** Also, earlier, when you see Vanessa playing with one of her friend's daughters. It's where we, and Juno, first see her HiddenDepths.
* "You're one of the coolest people I've ever met and you don't even try."
** "Actually, I try really hard."
* "No matter what, the right person is still gonna think the sun shines out of your ass."
** Despite being played for humor, his line after that speech about how he'll always be there for her is also heartwarming.
* Juno and Bleeker's song at the end of the movie.
* It's great to see Brenda and Juno having a great relationship and not a strained step-family one. Brenda is completely supportive of Juno, comes with her for her ultrasound (and awesomely [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome chews out the ultrasound technician for suggesting Juno wouldn't be a fit mother]]) and is even the one who is with her for the birth. Clearly Juno trusts her completely and leans on her. While Juno is in labor Brenda even refers to her as "my kid" to the hospital staff.
** Also while she calls her mother's children with another man her "replacement kids" she calls her dad's child with Brenda her sister.