- This is literally what chapter fourteen is all about.
- And chapter eighteen, though it's more bittersweet about it.
- Mewtwo's feelings and loyalty for Mew, especially when it keeps him from doing things he knows can hurt her.
- The Intimate Healing portion of chapter two, particularly when you later learn the truth behind why Mewtwo agreed to take care of her and how Mew got into that condition.
- Thus, Mew's bittersweet bond with the child becomes a Tear Jerker since you know what the outcome is going to be.
- Ho-oh leading the group prayer even though most of them were against the thought, Giratina in particular.
- Mewtwo and Mew becoming mates even after death.
- The Legendaries comforting Mewtwo during his breakdown.
- Mew's departure from the Spirit World where everyone she had known and loved came to wish her well. She is even reunited with her mother.
- The reunion between Mewtwo and Mew even though it gives a Hope Spot before the final battle.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.