- The reprise of "Let's Play a Love Scene" when Nick finally gets it.
You were the honest friend, I was the great pretender/I hid my feelings until the end/But now I want to say what it means to me/How things will never be the same without you . . .
- "Bring On Tomorrow" is part-this, part-Tear Jerker, and part CMOA.
- Tyrone's message on the board - "I WILL READ."
- "These Are My Children". Full stop. The entire song, which proves how devoted Miss Sherman is to her students.
- From the series version, there's the song "Starmaker" from the 1st season finale "A Special Place" as sung to the character of Mr. Gregory Crandall (played by Michael Thoma). Also a Real Life example, as Thoma was leaving after a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, and ended up dying a few months laternote
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.