* John Spartan made Huxley a sweater as an apology, how cute!
* While it's meant to be a funny moment, the little girl Spartan saved telling the reporter off [[UngratefulBastard for only talking about how much the mini-mall he destroyed during the rescue cost.]] It's funny but at least someone stood up for him and appreciated their life saved by the Demolition Man.
* Spartan getting reacquainted with Zachary Lamb, who had been a young recruit before he was frozen and is now an old man, one of the few people who remembered and believed in him.
* When Spartan finds out that the delicious hamburger he was eating was ''literally'' made of rats, he remembers the poverty and hardship that the poor cook and her fellow underdwellers have to endure, and having ''actually'' enjoyed it, sincerely tells her that it's the best burger he's had in years, which she joyfully appreciates.
* In a small moment of mutual bonding, during their final battle Spartan repeats the PreAsskickingOneLiner "Is it cold in here, or is it just me?", to which Phoenix mutters "Good memory". These men may be mortal enemies, but they obviously agree this future world they've been tossed into stinks compared to the past.
* Spartan's daughter refused to bow down to Cocteau's fascism and lived her life as a Scrap, following in her father's footsteps of independence and freedom. He's extremely proud of her.