- When the racist white cop risked his life to save the same black woman he sexually attacked the night before from a burning vehicle, refusing to give up even as it is about to explode, and they both tearfully embrace and comfort each other as human beings after he saves her life. Yes, Brokeback Mountain may have deserved the Oscar that year, but that does not make this scene any less moving and humane.
- The locksmith, his little girl, and the invisible cape, that is all.
- Anthony? At the end, he sets the Asian immigrants free instead of selling them to the car dealer for $500 a person.
- Waters bringing his drug addicted mother groceries.
- Jean Cabot hugging her maid, calling her, her actual best friend.
- Cameron and Christine reconciling in the end.