* When Jack Duckworth died, Vera's spirit came back to guide him to heaven, nagging at him to get a move on. They dance to the romantic record Jack has playing before moving on.
* Tyrone Dobbs letting Tommy Duckworth live with him after he arrived looking for Jack, several months after his grandfather's death (Tommy was overseas at the time, and couldn't be contacted). For the simple reason that Jack and Vera treated Tyrone like their own son, so he saw Tommy as family.
* Gloria Price giving her daughter Stella all of her £80,000 inheritance (from [[GoldDigger Eric's will]]) so that Stella could finish off the rebuilding of the Rovers Return.
** Leanne giving Stella the remaining money for pub fixtures, even though she had earlier denied her any money unless Stella broke up with Karl.
* Rosie may be a ditz but she will stand up for Sophie and Sian if anyone insults them
* Similarly how Sian and Sophie stand up for each other
* WillTheyOrWontThey aside, the friendship between Bethany Platt and Craig Tinker is strong and has its share of heartwarming moments during Bethany's bullying and sex abuse story lines.
* Although Gary Windass was beaten to near death by David Platt, he does realise something is troubling David and that he is not in his right state of mind, and reaches out to help him. Even though Gary presumes that it is because David has some sort of post traumatic stress disorder following his wife Kylie's murder, in reality it is because David was raped by Josh Tucker.
* Despite being enemies, Gail Rodwell and Eileen Phelan have had some heartwarming moments over the years.
** They comforted each other during the 2010 tram crash, especially as both of their sons Nick and Jason respectively were in danger.
** After Michael Rodwell died, Gail and Eileen mourned him together and attended the funeral.
** After Eileen's husband Pat Phelan was exposed as a serial killer, Gail attempted to comfort her as she herself was married to a killer many years ago. Although it didn't end well as Gail's constant harping on annoyed an already distraught Eileen, who then ordered her to leave. However Gail's heart was in the right place.