Heartwarming: Coach Carter
- The team helping finish Timo's pushup and suicide count so he can play.
- Extra points go to Lyle who, despite not being on particularly friendly terms with Timo, was the first person to step up and offer to help with the exercises.
- Timo thanking Coach Carter for saving his life by teaching him values and at the same time convincing the Coach to keep coaching the team when the school voted him to resign.
- Timo appearing on Coach Carter's porch after his friend Renny is shot. Timo is slowly breaking down and begging to be back on the team while Carter decides to take in Timo to comfort him.
- "They can cut the chains off the door, but they can't make us play."
- Despite losing the final game, Coach Carter congratulates his team on a hard fought game and doing the impossible. Thanks to Carter's coaching, the team has grown from delinquents failing in school to exceptional men whom Carter could not be more proud of.
- The "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue, in which many of Carter's players go on to live their lives in success.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.