Heartwarming: But I'm a Cheerleader
- Megan cheering to convince Graham to run away with her.
- Hell, the entire movie is one massive ball of sweet, delicious fluff.
- Megan's dad accepting his daughter in the end.
- When Megan admits, in a moment of great intimacy with Graham, that she feels truly happy both with her and when she cheers. Graham automatically goes to trivialise her hobby as being pointless fluff, but when Megan insists that it's something she really, truly loves, Graham is able to look past her presumptions and recognise that it's important to her, telling her that she'd love to see her cheer.
- And by extension, realizing how important she is to Megan.