* Still don't get why there are three ADs. The recap isn't exactly clear, and the wiki doesn't have much.
** One is the original, one is brought over from another timeline by his cheating, and one's the gender-flipped version created as a result of the Quest of Spirit.
*** Ah. Thanks.
* Why does DMK get so emotional about the things happening to AD? Shouldn't he hate him?
** AD's Life in Life is TearJerker , even for DMK
** A Mobster king of the city, losing it all; MK had the same life AD did in Life, so watching bad stuff happen to him really spoke to him.
* Just after throwing the magnetic-tape lasso out the window, PS unplugs said window in order to make the room dark. This apparently doesn't cut the tape; in fact, in this instance, and ''only'' this instance, the window appears to retain its spatial warping properties when unplugged.
* If the material plane is [[spoiler:composed of zillions of PI's imaginary selves]], then why couldn't PI's imaginary body sustain itself in it?
** I think that's because of [[spoiler:[[http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000812 Combat Operandi-> Abstracted Thought.]]]] Thank you, candy corn liquor.
* Whore Island is messing me up. How come the Whores on Whore Island can freely travel between [[spoiler:the imaginary world and reality]]? The first time we see them, they're sent over to Ace Dick's office, but later on we find out that Whore Island floats above [[spoiler:the imaginary streets]], so they shouldn't be able to come over in the first place and [[spoiler:tie Ace Dick up]].
** Also, who owns the place? I thought it was [[spoiler:Madame Murel]], but there's [[http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000856 a point in the story where MK insinuates that it's his.]]
*** The logical assumption is that [[spoiler:Mobster Kingpin]] employs [[spoiler:Madam Murel]] to run the joint.
** If the [[spoiler:[[http://www.mspaintadventures.com/extras/ps000030.html map]]]] posted as a donation bonus is any indication, the front door of [[spoiler:the Legitimate Establishment]] appears to be one of the connecting points between [[spoiler:the real world and the imaginary world]]. Presumably they just walk around the island.