* How can you be "one twenty third" Jewish?
** By climbing your family tree back up until you find out who's your Jewish ancestor.
** I think the troper means, how do you have an odd integer fraction.
** ''Roughly'' one twenty-third maybe?
* Jack and Dina had a son in his late teens/early twenties in the first film who played an important role in the misunderstandings, but is nowhere to be seen in the sequels. The third film involves an heir to the Burnes name and he's not mentioned at all. Did he die? Did he and Jack have a falling out due to his pot smoking?
** Considering how much of an asshole Jack is, my guess is that the son got sick of his shit and stopped speaking to him.
** It was Denny.
** The second film mentioned him being sent to military school.
* Why is the rest of the Byrnes family so harsh to Greg? It kind of makes sense that Jack wouldn't trust him, PapaWolf and everything, but the entire family is pretty rude to him the moment they meet him.
** They're probably afraid they'll end up on Jack's bad side, if they're seen being nice to someone Jack has it in for.
** Plain and simple, he didn't fit in. He was Jewish, a male nurse, and pretty mediocre-seeming, and when they had seen perfection (in the form of [[TheAce Kevin]]), it was hard for them to accept Pam dating anything less.
*** For what it's worth, they seem to treat him civilly enough when they first meet him. It's mainly after his luck takes a turn for the worse, and his actions end up negatively affecting them that their opinion of him begins to sour.
* Why did Pam never do anything to stop her family from being rude ot Greg or try to stop Greg from continually lying? The moment she put her foot down at the end, Jack let off. Why not do that earlier? Granted, the movie would've been shorter but they could have hand waved it somehow by having Pam be gone for most of it. Instead, she comes off as pretty dense or at least apathetic that her loved ones are being so cruel to one another.
* Why didn't Pam tell Greg that the rest of her family was coming over the next day? Didn't she think Greg would want to at least look presentable in front of her family after Jack was already giving him so much crap? And why didn't she ''wake him up?'' Not telling him the rest of her family was coming was one thing, but couldn't she have given him a heads up beforehand? She didn't seem to take his feelings into consideration a lot.
* If Jack was mostly a psychologist for CIA why was his cover a florist and not a psychologist consultant or something?
* In the second movie, who left the "circle of trust with Greg outside of it" drawing on Greg's shirt after the truth serum scene? Was it Jack or Pam?
** I always assumed Jack.