- What are "laserades"?
- Cannonades with lasers, clearly.
- Re-listening the the theme song, it seems to actually be "Come see the laser rays fire away!", but the singer kinda blurs together the last few words.
- When Matt Tracker's car "Thunderhawk" goes into flight mode, the doors open upwards to become wings. Wouldn't it be extra windy in flight? Isn't it dangerous to have a vehicle designed for air combat have no armor on the sides (open doors) protecting the passengers?
- "Assault on Liberty" has some of the biggest headscratchers. How on earth does noone hear the Statue being lowered beneath the island during the magic trick when it makes a lot of noise when coming up later?
- One episode actually had VENOM agents witness MASK's headquarters, Boulder Hill, converting from its gas station mode, which begs the question - why didn't VENOM attack Boulder Hill in its gas station form?
- Because that's the kind of cartoon it is. That's the equivalent of asking "Why doesn't anyone ever shoot the hero in the middle of the Transformation Sequence?!"
- The issue here wasn't Transformation Is a Free Action. It was more about the villians returning afterwards to Boulder Hill and attacking it in its service station form.