Headscratchers: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Why didn't Harry and Harmony just call Perry to warn him, rather than running all over Macarthur Park having a shootout?
- The answer is probably that Rule of Cool trumps logic, and that it was an easy way to get Harry to witness the girl in the pink wig being shot.
- It could be that having to answer his phone would draw more attention to Perry; Harmony may have been planning to draw him away from the park.
- Perry could have turned his phone off. It makes sense to do so when you're tailing someone.
- Harmony is a bit of an air head, and poor Harry was high on Demerol, and delirious with pain.