- "Come up to the roof, we'll have a good time, smoke a few blunts..."
- "BITCH BETTAH HAVE MAH HONEY!"
- The boys having a rather bad acid trip during "Business Trip".
Blake grabs a picture of a dog.Blake: God has a picture of me!
- "Help me! I think this chair is Spanish! I don't know any Spanish!"
- Blake's fake "final words" of Home Girl.
- "HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD BOY? HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD BOY?"
- Ders running over Blake on his bike, catching significant air, and them both yelling in garbled pain might take the cake for Season One's funniest moment.
- In "Timechair", the guys are in a mad race to buy a lounge chair, and they're racing on stolen go-karts, shouting out which Mario Kart racer they are-Adam insists he's Bowser, before settling for Wario. Then, later, Adam gets shoved off his kart and has trouble starting it. Meanwhile, Ders and Blake set up a modern joust, Ders with a golf club, Blake with a golf flag pole. Just before they would hit, they both jump off because they're scared, but they smack into each other anyway. As they lay and groan in pain, Adam drives by shouting "Its'a me, Wario! I'm gonna win!"