* Really any time Principal Kidswatter is on screen.
* The school was built sideways because [[EpicFail the contractor messed up the blueprints, instead of a one story school, he made a 30 story school with one room one each level.]] He said he was sorry.
* Just the fact that there are cows all over the school.
* From ''[[PilotMovie Wayside: The Movie]]:''
** [[IsThisThingStillOn Kidswatter leaves the mic on and keeps going on about Todd's past and arguing with Louis on how to turn off the mic.]] The best probably is when he says "Stupid mic" and a little kid with a name tag that says 'Mike' starts crying.
** Science class means throwing objects out the window to test gravity.
*** And throwing Todd's desk out just as he's about to sit down.
** Myron was once elected class president and his only job was to turn on the light switch. [[TooDumbToLive He]] [[EpicFail failed]], he can't even remember what a light switch is.
** Kidswatter gains a hatred of doors and bans the word 'door', he re names them 'goozacks'.
--> '''Kidswatter''': Open the goozack! Shut the goozack! Lock the goozack! There's a draft coming from the goozack!
** Kidswatter being overly enthusiastic during the class president "election". Even hitting Louis and hysterically taunts him for getting out before Louis tells him that he's the referee.
* The montage of Maurecia punching Todd, some of the times take place in bizarre locations like Egypt.
* Principal Kidswatter tries to make the teachers do a trust exercise, only for him to repeatedly fall on the floor.
* Kidswatter wears a clown wig and declares that no one will recognize him. Except for the fact that he's making such a goofy face right next to a picture of him making the same face.
** Kidswatter's paranoia about the students.
* Todd trying to ask Myron about the WAT test.
** Mrs. Jewels teaching the kids that ancient Greece was formed at the first Olympics by a wolf man and a t Rex.
* Thr principal buys a hat to help him relax...it doesn't quite go as planned...
* Maurecia's attempts to get Todd to hold her hand:
--> '''Maurecia''': Then can you hand me that paddle.
--> '''Todd''': That's not a paddle, that's your hand!
--> '''Maurecia''': Oh is it? Silly me. Um Todd can you do me a favor and hand me that rope instead?
--> '''Todd''': That's not a rope, that's your hand.
--> '''Maurecia''': Oh is it? Silly me. Um Todd, can you do me a favor and hand me my hand?
--> '''Todd''': That's not your hand, it's your hand. (realizes what he just said and his head turns into a donkey shape.)
* "The Elevator", Todd and Mr. Kidswatter are stuck in a elevator and call Louis for help. Louis can't hear what they are saying so he puts them on speaker, only for it to go on the PA and Kidswatter complains about how bad he has to pee in front of the whole school.
** Dana and Myron having a TransformationSequence for dressing like Louis.
*** And they all call each other Louis when they are the rescue dudes.
** The dramatic scene of Myron falling off of a beam.
** The montage of Kidswatter hitting his head.
** And Kidswatter [[ItMakesSenseInContext ice skating out of the elevator.]]
* From ''Rat in Shining Armor:''
** For the spring dance, Kidswatter goes as a chicken and insists its an eagle costume...and keeps laying eggs somehow.
** Myron's pirate costume uses two eyepatches. It goes about as well as you think.
* Stephen realizing he shouldn't be an elf in "The Rat Truth" and instead becomes a super elf who somehow can fly.
** Maurecia becomes a ballerina.
*** And later Todd is forced to be one too.
** Everyone speaks their mind when they have Sammy. Kidswatter announces over the intercom that he thinks the students are all snot-nosed kids when he gets Sammy.
* Whats Myron's motivation for trying to find Stewey? He wants to use him to take over the world.
** The entire scene in the room with a very low roof.
* Maurecia's extreme speed version of Romeo and Juliet:
--> '''Maurecia''': Romeo, Romeo! Juliet, Juliet! We're in love! Now we're dead!
** Kidswatter's experience with space travel is him riding a rocket ride in a store like a little kid.