* The chase scene where Gin and Hana are trying to run after the assassin's car, on foot.
* The scene where Gin is dressed up, against his will, in a PimpedOutDress after being rescued by drag queens.
* The astounded expression of the soup kitchen lady after seeing Hana with baby Kiyoko.
--> "He really ''was'' [[MisterSeahorse eating for two]]!"
* Hana trying to cheer everybody up after Miyuki causes them all to prematurely ditch a stopped train by belting out "Climb Every Mountain" from ''Theatre/TheSoundOfMusic''.
* While Hana collapses in exhaustion and [[DramaQueen dramatically]] bemoans her impending death, Miyuki brings attention to a cemetery nearby (with offerings to take.)
-->'''Hana:''' I'm not dead yet!
* When Hana attacked that man who insulted her in his flashback.
* A drag queen at the bar's reaction when Hana's 'mother' exclaims "Abandoned!" regarding Kiyoko.
--> "Yes! I've been abandoned!" *sobbing*
* In the abandoned building filled with adorable kitties, when Gin jokes about eating them the cats all understand and surround infuriated cat-lover Miyuki for protection, all snarling and meowing angrily at Gin.
* Hana and Miyuki's faces when they momentarily think Gin has died are funny in a BlackComedy sort of way.
* As horrific as the scene where Gin is beaten half to death by hoodlums is, it contains [[BlackComedy a very funny gag]]. Watch the lights in the windows above him and his assailant; the row above Gin goes out sequentially as he is battered, while the row above the attacker stays lit. The two of them have literal [[LifeMeter life bars]] above them, as if they are characters in a FightingGame.
* Gin thinking an old man died, then trying to close his eyes, only for them to open wider.
* Hana flirting with the cab driver, much to his discomfort.
-->'''Hana:''' Don't be silly! I like my men to be more "manly." The kind of man I like is slender, middle-aged, tanned, with a divine square-back haircut and a lower-town accent. Who says, "Ah, what the hell"...when I don't quite have the cab fare.