* In the first episode, Prince Hugo of Giant Land sends Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, and Toad a message asking for help.
-->'''Toad:''' That was the first letter we ever got that was bigger than the post office.
* The episode where they freed Crimewave Clyde from jail to teach the Koopalings to rob. Big Mouth takes it too far by stealing from his own siblings.
-->'''Kootie Pie:''' Big Mouth! That's mine! I stole it all personally!!\\
'''Clyde:''' No, no, no! You're not supposed to rob ''each other!'' Do we have to go over this again?!
** Then Hip and Hop go even further by stealing...''[[ItsPersonal from Clyde.]]''
-->'''Clyde:''' Hey! Cut it out! Give that back right now! You guys are driving me crazy!
* King Koopa having a cold in "Do The Koopa", and a running gag of his kids not being able to understand him.
** The Doom Dancer Music Box falling off the Doomship and landing on a Goomba.
* Cheatsy listening to the background music on a Walkman in "Never Koop A Koopa."
* Kootie Pie throwing her birthday presents out the window in "Reptiles In The Rose Garden", followed by literally kicking her birthday cake in the same fashion.
** Big Mouth's assessment of Kootie Pie's birthday present.
-->'''Big Mouth:''' Give that brat a country and she ''finally'' stops nagging!
** The President only being seen talking on the phone, even when the White House is underwater.
** This line after Koopa transports the White House to the bottom of the Mushroom Sea.
-->'''Mrs. President:''' ''Help''! The President ''can't swim''!
** Mario's first attempt to send the White House back to Washington results in it [[EpicFail being placed on]] ''[[EpicFail the Washington Monument.]]''
'''First Lady:''' Oh, Mario! I don't mean to complain, Mario, but my husband can't run the country from up here!
** To infiltrate in the Doomship, Mario and Luigi wear [[PaperThinDisguise obviously fake Hammer Bros armor]] when Luigi expresses doubt in that plan Mario reasures him "You're my own brother and even I don't recognize you" as soon as they're on board...
-->'''Sledge Bro:''' Putting on a little weight, aren't you Mario?
* "Toddler Terrors of Time Travel": Koopa sucking his thumb even after Kooky turns him back into an adult.
** Plus the scene where Koopa and Kooky pose as plumbers to fix a lady's bathroom drain, when they actually plan to clog it.
-->'''Woman:''' Um, how are you doing in there, costumed plumbers?
-->'''Koopa:''' Aww shut yer trap!
-->'''Woman:''' Gracious! How rude! I thought you made plumbing a party!
-->'''Kooky:''' *brings more furniture into the bathroom* We do, lady! This is a fun game called [[LargeHam STUFF YOUR FURNITURE DOWN THE DRAIN!]]
* Kootie Pie forcing herself to eat pasta in "The Beauty of Kootie".
** Plus this famous scene:
-->'''Kootie Pie''': And believe me, Cheatsy, Casanova's the only reptile for me! [kisses Casanova multiple times and in doing so accidentally changes him back to Luigi with her wand]
-->'''Cheatsy''': [gasps] Luigi!?
-->'''Kootie Pie''': AAAHH!! I'VE BEEN KISSED BY A PLUMBER!! I'll [[CutHisHeartOutWithASpoon tie your lips behind your head!]] And you'll never kiss again!
* The RunningGag of Koopa wanting to take a nap in "True Colors."
* The entirety of "Kootie Pie Rocks." And not just because it's HilariousInHindsight.
* "Mush-Rumors:" Kootie Pie's panicked description of the aliens to King Koopa.
** Cheatsy finger-pointing at the end the same episode. What makes this funny is that he was ''never'' a part of the original rumor-spreading.
** Kooky explaining the truth about the aliens to Koopa beforehand, [[ThisIsGonnaSuck with visible sweat beads]].
* Luigi '''''SCARING THE BOOS''''' in ''Misadventures in Babysitting''. Double as CMOA.
* From "Recycled Koopa" where the Koopalings try to clean their trash:
-->'''Kootie Pie''': OH NO! I broke a nail! This is no job for someone as magnificently beautiful as I!
-->'''Bully''': [[BullyingADragon You? Beautiful!? I thought you were part of the garbage, Kootie Pie!]]
* In "Princess Toadstool For President," the Princess ends up winning by a vote of '''six million, four hundred and thirty six thousand''' to ''one''. Not only is this an amazing number, it means even the ''Koopalings'' voted for her over King Koopa!
-->'''King Koopa:''' How could I be the only one to vote for me?
-->'''Cheatsy:''' We couldn't help it, King Dad! She's so nice, and you're so...
-->'''King Koopa:''' ''(Growls angrily)''
-->'''Cheatsy:''' Right, that!
** Also, anytime Koopa acts sickeningly nice in the same episode.
* This exchange between Princess Toadstool and Toad in ''Up, Up, and a Koopa''.
--> '''Toad:''' It's really hard to control these racoon powered wings. I must look ridiculous.\\
'''Princess Toadstool:''' Don't be so selfconscious. [[LeaningOnTheFourthWall It's not like you're on television with millions of people watching you]]. Now come on, we gotta find Mario and Luigi.
** Consider this as half [[MomentOfAwesome awesome]] as well, seeing the Princess and Toad on the rescuing end for once.