- Raven, The Comically Serious Deadpan Snarker, is a great source for these:
- "Next time you're looking to steal something, you might want to pick a target we can't see from our living room."
- "A giant chicken. I must be the luckiest girl in the world."
- Her reaction when the only way to escape the flooding H.I.V.E base is to ride out in Beast Boy's mouth as a whale? "I'd really rather just stay here and drown."
- Made better by the fact that after she says this, Beast Boy gives a little shrug and runs off, apparently QUITE willing to let her do just that.
- And then even better when she stands there and pretty much waits to drown. She seriously didn't want to go.
- The first Mad Mod episode, the Titans are just back together discussing what they went through, Raven's contribution? One word, "gym."
- "Interesting fashion statement."
- "Robin, could the music be a little louder? I can still hear myself think!"
- Adding to this list: "Evil beware, we have waffles."
- Just one more Raven — Cyborg has a computer virus that makes him an Extreme Omnivore.
Cyborg: I know! Let's all go out for waffles! Raven! You like waffles, dontchoo?!
Raven: [deadpan] More than life itself.
- And one more for Raven:
Beast Boy: So... she's trapped in the pie?
Raven: Eh, sure, why not.
- Still more Raven:
Raven: (about to take a bite of her burger and stops, halfway setting it down and pointing) Okay... I can't eat until that thing stops looking at me.
Said Thing: (turns out to be a giant steak with googly eyes and flailing bendy arms with its tongue between its teeth. It speaks in a high pitched voice.) It's meeeeeaaaaatastic!
- "That would've been a lot more profound without the hat."
- In "Hide and Seek" when Raven attempts to make a funny face at Teether.
- Also in "Hide and Seek", Raven's spectacular attempt at a bedtime story. Raven's just a very talented babysitter in general.
- In "Forces Of Nature", when a prank of Beast Boy's goes wrong, accidentally getting Starfire, she delivers a Tamaranian insult, followed by Raven's remark:
Raven: You are such a chlorbag.
- "So do we get bathroom breaks?"
- "Okay...really not something I needed to see."
- Raven (while strapped to Rhino!Beast Boy) "And now I smell like rhino butt."
- "Beast Boy had a brain?"
- As well as:
Raven: (completely deadpan) Pass...
- Here's some good moments.
- Because Beast Boy lacks the large brain necessary for telling jokes.
- Her deadpan response to Beast Boy's joke about ducks "quakin' jokes":
Raven: Pull over... I think I'm going to be sick.
- And in response to Beast Boy's next joke ("Why did the aardvark cross the road?"):
Raven: To beat up the idiot telling jokes about him.
- From Deep Six:
Raven: He just gained 300,000 pounds. I'm so jealous.
- Early in Switched, after Starfire bugged Raven for the umpteenth time before she could resume meditating, she made a hilarious rageface that must be seen to be believed. Kind of like this.
- While the team is celebrating Terra's official induction in the team, they appear as a sports team doing an on-camera interview. Raven is a cheerleader. That is all.
- At the end of Fear Itself:
Beast Boy: "So, Raven made all those creepy crawlies by accident?"
- The entirety of "Employee of the Month."
- Especially Bob and the Source...
Robin: Don't you think this place is a little... weird?
Beast Boy: Dude, they have fries made out of meat! YES, this place is weird!
Beast Boy: *incensed* Dude, that's a GIRL'S NAME!
- Yet another:
Bob: You can call me "Bob."
Beast Boy: Okay...
Bob: I like you, Danny. [pause] I'll be in the back.
- Beast Boy neglecting to deal with the destruction device only to later find it has a simple off switch.
- "You're just jealous 'coz I sound like a rock star."
- Beast Boy. With a cold. Turns into a frog. Cue chibi!Starfire and chibi!Raven cracking up.
- Starfire: "Why, yes! Today is... Gorb-Gorb, the Tameranean festival... of... um... berating drapery! STUPID CURTAINS!" (Blasts away wall with eye beams).
- How about this bit?
Beast Boy Puppet: Dude! Get your butt out of my face!
Robin Puppet: Can't move. Deal with it.
- There's that time Starfire is giving Robin the cold shoulder for protesting a little too loudly, "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"
Robin: I don't think you understand. On our planet, "girlfriend" means-
Starfire: -a female with whom you have a pleasant and special association, including the sharing of enjoyable recreation and occasionally the buying of bountiful floral arrangements.
Robin: Okay... maybe you do understand.
- Aw man, that episode was chock full of these.
Robin: Look, will you please just stop and talk to me?
Starfire: So, you are now prepared to explain why I am neither a girl nor your friend?
Robin: *fiddles with his collar nervously as a crater lets off steam in the background* (stammering) Uh-I-w-well..
Starfire: It appears that the grisnik has got your tongue. (walks away)
Robin: *facepalms* Shoulda let that slug eat me when I had the chance...
- About Robin's She's Not My Girlfriend moment:
Robin: "You're still thinking about that? Starfire, we're stranded on a hostile alien planet!"
Starfire: "I know. Did you hope the perilous space-station explosion, followed by our calamitous crash and combat with the horrible slug creature would make me forget?"
- The breather episode "Revved Up" has several. Starfire and Raven pretending to be the evil "Dr. Mumgam" and "Henchy" with Starfire failing at it, and then the wrecked T-car going through a tunnel and emerging from it as Cyborg on a single axle with Beast Boy as a horse on the reins.
- And one of the villains recommending that "Henchy" should break out on her own, since "Dr. Mumgam" is clearly holding her back.
- From "Every Dog Has His Day", Starfire & Raven are focusing on a crystal ball, with Raven describing how they:
Raven: Need peace, and absolute-"
(Beast Boy's head appears warped, on/in the ball): DUDES!!
(the girls scream and clamp onto each other)
- The episode "Fractured" starring Robin's inter-dimensional counterpart, Larry, is one of the most bizarre episodes of the entire series, so naturally, it's absolutely hilarious. When they wind up breaking reality, Beast Boy loses his mouth, and steals Raven's so that he can speak. Then she steals Cyborg's...then he steals Starfire's. One must wonder how the voice actors avoided cracking up, especially Khary Payton having to imitate Raven's deadpan-ness.
- Or when Raven sees flowers walking around in the new colorful world she says "This is bad." She then sees Beast Boy without a mouth and says "Okay...so it's not all bad."
- Also would be Larry's excitement over his new moniker, saying his name over and over again while doing er...interesting things with the titans.
- Right after Larry appears via splitting off from Robin's head Raven provides this gem.
- Starfire's head pops off her body and sprouts Pegasus wings. Say whaaat...?
- While heading toward the source of the dimensional breakdown, they try the front door... which blows a raspberry in their faces.
Cyborg: I knew something like that was gonna happen!
- Beast Boy putting his mouth back on, and speaking backwards.
Beast Boy: !pleH !gniyas m'I tahw dnatsrednu t'nac I (Help! I can't understand what I'm saying!)
- In Nevermore, Starfire's reaction to Raven's out-of-nowhere creepy laugh:
Starfire: "Many of your Earth ways are still strange to me, but, that was... just plain freaky, correct?"
- Also this bit here.
(Cyborg eats his breakfast, but he spits it all out)
Cyborg: BLEAGH! That's not eggs! That's that tofu stuff!
(then he drinks milk, but he also spits it out)
Cyborg: BLEAGH! That's not even real milk!
- Why Starfire is jealous of Blackfire...
Starfire: And she always knows when people are not talking about shovels!
- The origin of that quote, when the team goes to a club with Blackfire and she's getting along unlike Starfire, some men approach her.
Man: Hey, hot alien girl! You digging the scene?
Starfire: I... did not know we were supposed to bring shovels?
Men & the rest: -LOL-
- There's this scene as well:
Raven: This party is pointless.
: Everything is pointless. Wanna talk about it?
Both the Emo Teen and Raven leave together
- When the rest of the Titans meet her for the first time:
- "MY FRIENDS ARE NOT PIE!"
- From "The Quest" - "You know, Robins? The mask makes me feel cool, too."
- "Did you NOT see the movie? When you split up the monster hunts you down one by one. Starting with the good-looking comic relief guy...ME! And I'm probably delicious!"
- "I'd like to go to jail now, please."
- The entirety of "Lightspeed".
- Another one: While Robin is away seeking training, the other Titans raid his room and start wearing his spare costumes, till Raven walks in, and says, "This is just disturbing" - after which she of course joins in, only to have Robin himself walk in...it just really works.
- The beginning of "The Lost Episode" has Robin and Cyborg playing a video game, Starfire cooking alien food, and Raven reading her book when Beast Boy comes in with a boombox turned up loud and decides to crank it up more by plugging it into the main power grid, which causes everything to go haywire and the tower loses power and everything goes dark. In great Steve Urkel fashion, Beast Boy says "Did I do that?"
- From Revolution: "I'm American!" "You're welcome."
- Don't Touch That Dial (AKA Episode 257-494). Just, just everything, including but not limited to all of Robin's Aside Glance at the television screen's fourth wall.
- Cyborg in the cheesy soap opera:
Woman: Oh, Lance! I didn't mean to make you fall madly in love with me. But ever since Joaquim left with my evil half-sister...
Cyborg: Yo! I don't love you, my name's not "Lance" and I just need to know if you've seen a fat guy in an overcoat!
Woman: Oh, Lance! <kisses him passionately>
<door opens behind Cyborg and a guy with an eyepatch enters>
Guy With Eyepatch: What the...?
- Raven at the football game.
Commentator: Oh, hoho, that had to hurt! Let's look at the replay, Chuck! You know, I'm not sure why a Teen Titan is on the field at the Championship game, but this is just a great defensive play by the Steel City Tigers.
- Starfire in the Dr. Suess-esque cartoon, rhyming along with the characters.
Pelican: Oh have you seen my hippo? He hides and I must seek!
Starfire: I cannot play, please do you know a strange man named Control Freak? He is big, not tall, and nasty, and known for causing strife. He escaped into the TV-
Beast Boy (while being chased by a laser shooting robot): HEY STAR, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
- DO NOT WATCH THIS PROGRAM!!!
- In the not-Star Wars series:
Robots: "Identify yourselves."
Beast Boy: "You don't need to see our identification."
Robots: (look at each other, open fire).
- Robin's forceful Un-Smile in Date With Destiny:
Kitten: Would it kill you to smile!?
Robin: *makes a REALLY forced, wide smile, cracking sound effects* Maybe.
- Starfire makes the best faces in that episode. The best one comes when she's at the punch bowl and some poor sap makes the mistake of asking if she can move so he can get some punch. It has to be seen to be believed.
- When Killer Moth issues his ultimatum, Starfire (airborne) immediately shrieks that they do not accept. Robin grabs her ankle and tows her out the room as if she were a balloon.
- In "Transformation," as Beast Boy desperately waits to use the bathroom he is exposed to, among other things, Robin performing the classic garden hose gag, followed by a baffled Aside Glance. Then there's Cyborg pouring himself a glass of water from the sink. Shortly after we see Raven moving two rocks to let water pass mimicking the same gag but from a "female" perspective.
"L, M, N, O, PEEEEEE"!
- "This is the greatest pie. In the history of pie."
- The following:
Starfire: Oh, hello long-lost friend!! You remember me, yes?
Terra: Of course, Starfire. I still have bruises from the last time you hugged me.
- The entirety of their first meeting counts too.
Starfire: I cannot permit my new friend to slumber in a lonely cave of darkness!
Terra: I have a flashlight...
- Pretty much everything Beast Boy and Cyborg do in "Stranded," highlights being Beast Boy turning into a wookiee and Cyborg resigning to BB's inability to understand scientific terminology, telling him to "pull the red candy cane thingamozy."
- From the same episode, we have the adorable little alien thingies that worship Raven, constantly going, "Shala!!" after repeating everything she says.
- The Visual Pun of "SHE'S GONNA BLOW!" applying to an angry Starfire is enough to makes make people laugh their ass off.
- Robin and Starfire have some of the best interactions.
- From Stranded:
Robin: SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!
Starfire: I am not your friend?
Starfire: I am not a girl?
- Right afterwards the Titans are attacked by a huge monster, causing Robin to look back and forth between it and Starfire as if he honestly can't decide which one is more alarming.
- Just before that, Robin and Starfire are congratulating each other (keep in mind Starfire is luminescent blushing the whole time):
Robin: "Nice work, Starfire!" (friendly dig in the arm)
Starfire: "I could not have done it without your assistance!" (punches him off camera)
Robin: (comes back into view, grimacing) "Uh...nice arm."
Starfire: (beaming) "I too admire your abundant limb strength!"
- And Date With Destiny:
Kitten: Hiiiii, Robbie-Poo!
Robin: Uh, what was that last one?
Starfire: Robin, who is this girl? And why does she call you "poo"?
- Robin's reactions to Starfire's line are hilarious.
- Even in the depths of rage and jealousy, Starfire does not once break from her speech pattern:
"Odium! Scandal! Atrocity! These demands must not be met! -Snip- Out of his mind if he thinks you would even consider such a distasteful-!"
- Mumbo calls for a lovely assistant from the audience and yanks Starfire down with a cane. He then assembles a "sawing-a-woman-in-half thin-model box" around Starfire. As he prepares to perform the "trick", he adds:
- The short "Blackfire's Babysitter". Happy Mother's Day!
- Beast Boy gives his little history lesson which isn't that good.
Raven: Where'd you learn history? A cereal box?
Beast Boy: What's your point?
- "Another spy? Tell me, was anyone in my school actually there to LEARN?!"
- From "Crash", while Cyborg is driven mad and turned into an Extreme Omnivore by the Endzone Virus:
- Cyborg: HOTWINGS! OH YEEEEEAAAH! *Runs through a wall* (Sounds familiar...)
- Cyborg: Oh, I know who you are- YOU'RE THE NASTY EGG PEOPLE THAT STOLE MY WAFFLES!!
- Cyborg: (yelling at an ATM machine) You can keep your sprinkles! I NEED RASPBERRY FILLING! (punches the machine, which spits out a bunch of dollar bills into Cyborg's mouth) (spits out the money) NO! NOT MACARONI!
- Cyborg: I feel like I ate a tire... (belches up an actual tire)
- The Endzone Virus mercilessly ribbing on Beast Boy's intelligence.
- The ending:
Starfire: Still, after all this, I wonder... What became of the Gizmo...?
(cut to the radio tower satellite dish, where a pile of Cyborg's virus-infested snot resides)
Gizmo: (still microscopic-sized, stuck in the snot pile, frantically swimming away from Endzone Virus cells in a mad front crawl) RAZZLE-FRAZZLE TITANS! CRUUUUUUUUUDD!!!
- Raven "persuading" Gizmo to help them. Crosses over with Awesome and Nightmare Fuel
Gizmo: "And there's nothing you snot-eaters can do to make me!"
Raven: (pulls down her hood to reveal a tentacled something. Gizmo screams)
Gizmo: (shaking) "Okay. I'll do it."
- The entirety of the episode "Revolution."
- Cyborg's line in "Cyborg the Barbarian" after finding out that he's been transported to 3,000 B.C.:
"Don't do anything, don't touch anything. Sci-fi rule number one: You start messing with the past, you end up with monkeys ruling in the future
- The Hive Five (Six) centric episode is pretty hilarious, what with the rampant immaturity of the non-Jinx members (yes, even Kid Wykkyd) such as:
Billy Numerous: Y'all wanna build a fort out of sofa cushions?!
- On the DVD commentary bits "Know Your Villains" it lists each villain, who their "nemesis" is, and where they are currently. For some of the lighter villains this can get pretty hilarious, such as The Source is currently "Lunch", Mother Mae-Eye is currently "serving pie to the H.I.V.E Five", etc.
- The characters singing their own theme song
- Beast Boy explaining the origin of Silkie to Starfire.
Remember when Killer Moth made an army of mutant moths and forced Robin to take his daughter to prom *cut to Robin avoiding Kitten* and he was like "NAAAH!", *cut to Starfire choking Kitten* and you were like "GRRR!", *cut to Robin in a light used for Corner of Woe (though he's not sulking)* and Robin was like "Shrr....", *cut to Cyborg, BB and Raven in Killer Moth's base* but then we found Killer Moth, *cut to Beast Boy* and I was like "DUUUDE!", *cut to Raven* and Raven was like "ZZZTT", *cut to Cyborg* and Cyborg was like "BOOYAH!", *cut to Killer Moth on the ground, beaten* and we kicked his butt...
- Not to mention Killer Moth trying to get Silkie to join him so they can "...go on a picnic... of some sort..."
- "Masks": Red X got Beast Boy out of the way of a train just in time.
Beast Boy: Dude, did you just save me?
Red X: (kicks him aside)
- The short where the Titans finally catch Red X and take of his mask - to reveal several masks, including Jason Todd, Speedy, Alfred, Batman, Slade, and finally, a bomb.
Beast Boy: I still think you're Jason Todd!
- Cyborg's initiation into HIVE includes a pink dress and a unicycle.
Cyborg: Is that all?
Mammoth: Don't laugh. You gotta eat the unicycle.
- Gamma Rays and You
- Kid Flash epically trolling of the Hive Five in Lightspeed, especially when he wrecks their lair.
- Cyborg singing to himself is a strong contender for funniest moment of the series:
Cyborg: (Singing in tune with the Theme Song)
When there's trouble, you know what to dooooo... CALL CYBORG! He can shoot a rocket from his shooooeeees... 'CAUSE HE'S CYBORG! Dananana somethin' like that! Uh-huh! Dananana big, fluffy cat! That right!
- Pretty much everything in "Switched" that wasn't Nightmare Fuel was hysterical. Mostly from the resident Emotionless Girl and Genki Girl having to deal with Psychoactive Powers that mandate the opposite. The only way is could've been funnier would be averting Voices Are Mental, with Star's cheerful chirpy lines being delivered in Raven's voice and vice versa.
- In the middle of the extremely creepy scene where Puppet King is going around doing his thing to the other Titans, Starfire is trying to figure out who's there, Raven opens her door, and they startle each other. Starfire goes through a standard over-the-top reaction, but Raven's hair stands up in the shape of her symbol!
- Billy Numerous. Just the idea of him talking to his clones as if they're other people is funny, and he has some really memorable quotes.
- "Run, run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me...uh, catch you...I'M BILLY NUMEROUS!"
- This exchange during a children's hockey game:
Billy 1: (shoves the referee) "Billy Numerous owns the ice!"
Billy 2: (riding a zamboni) "Lookie here, Billy! I stole me one of them...uh...uh...ice sweeper thingies!"
Billy 3: (also riding a zamboni) "I'll race ya, Billy!"
- From the episode "X", the team is trying to make sure Robin isn't a hologram or a robot.
Beast Boy: ...I still think he's a robot. We should check him for batteries.
- Just before that, Robin gets swarmed by chibi-Starfires all poking to make sure he's not a hologram.
- After Robin rescues her from Mad Mod:
Starfire: "Are all the schools on your planet this horrible?"
- "Bunny Raven" had a lot of good ones.
Talking Playing Card: You're inside Mumbo's hat!
Raven: And I'm a rabbit. Why.
- Later, Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg are turned into a monkey, a cat, and a bear and are complaining about their new forms, and then...
(Beast Boy, in the form of a lamp, suddenly transforms into a ringing phone)
Cyborg: (picks up the phone) Uh, hello?
Beast Boy: Hello-o! What have you got to complain about? I'm a lamp! What's wrong with being an animal anyway? At least you guys have legs! I can't even move! And do you have any idea how hot a lightbulb ge— (Cyborg hangs up)
Cyborg: Well, at least we finally found a way to shut him up.
(Beast Boy turns into an air horn and blows, LOUDLY, in Cyborg's face)
- More Beast Boy, as a police box when the other Titans are getting their butts kicked by a trio of sentient magician gloves: "Hey, let me help! I can crank call 'em!"
- Right before that:
Well, at least Mumbo left me with my sonic cannon! (fires it to reveal a BANG Flag Gun)
"Bang?" Oh, dang— (gets socked by the killer gloves)
- Even later, when the Titans are figuring out how to stop Mumbo:
Beast Boy: I got it!
Cyborg: It can't involve driving a tank or unleashing magician-eating sharks.
Beast Boy: I don't got it.
- Beast Boy turning into a "HELP!" flag as the cage he's in is pulled up to begin the fourth act.
- This exchange:
Cyborg: Let me get this straight. We're inside Mumbo's hat and now Raven is inside Mumbo's hat inside Mumbo's hat? *The tech half of his brain pops out like a jack-in-the-box*
- Just about anything Dr. Light says or does. Rodger Bumpass is a gem!
- Also in Stranded, Beast Boy's failed attempts in fixing Cyborg.
Beast Boy: Ta-da! (discreetly slides away remaining pile of metal away) Um... did I do it right?
- In The Sum of his Parts:
Starfire: "This tangy yellow beverage is truly delightful!"
Robin: "Uh...Starfire? That's mustard."
Starfire: (cuddling the bottle) "Is there more?"
- In Wavelength, after Robin, Starfire, and Raven have just escaped from a Drowning Pit:
Starfire: "We are saved!"
(cheers and splashes)
- In Crashed, Starfire and Robin are talking:
Starfire: "So then I said..."
(Overloaded-Cyborg rushes passed)
- Control Freak's fanboy-gushing over Starfire in For Real.
Control Freak: "She's too good for Robin; he'll never really appreciate her."
- When Robin announces he's going to track down Starfire in Go:
Cyborg: "I think he just wants another kiss."
- In The Sum of His Parts, after they've beaten Mumbo and discovered he really hadn't kidnapped Cyborg:
Mumbo: "So, do I still have to go to jail?"
Mumbo: "I thought so."
- Beast-Boy "patented wet-willy manouver". Also a Crowning Moment of Awesome, because it made Trigon cry in pain.
- In Switched:
Starfire: (as puppet) "Hello Starfire!" (as herself, shaking the puppet's hand) "Hello tiny wooden replica of Starfire!"
- "ˇMás y Menos, sí podemos!" Really, anything Mas y Menos do. The Bilingual Bonus just makes it funnier.
- The end of the "Mayhem At First Sight" short.
Slade: Why don't I ever get to sing?