Funny: SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos
- In most matchups against Athena, one of the two True Final Bosses, Athena comments on how the character should not be in Heaven and needs to be defeated. However, if her opponent is Mai, the conversation topic becomes completely different.
Mai: "What's with the bikini? Are you really that desperate for attention?"
Athena: "...You're one to talk...just who's showing more?"
Mai: "You'll be, sister, when I'm through with you!"
- Both of Dan's endings, where he whips out his Saikyo dojo sign and forces the defeated and their comrades to train with him.
- Do a Mirror Match and both instances of the character will lampshade this.
- Akuma just wants you to know he has standards.
Akuma: Defeating you takes less effort than smacking a baby! Not that I'd ever do that!
- Ryo is one of the few characters who is unfazed by M. Bison... But for a completely different reason than usual:
Ryo: Hey, how did you attach those big old knee and shoulder pads in there?
Bison: That's enough chatter.
Ryo: Those babies in-sewn?
Bison: You prattling cretin... Put a sock in it!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.