* The now-infamous video where he put the kibosh on fanmail contains the phrase, "I'm warning you [[MoodWhiplash with peace and love]]," quite possibly stated in ''deadly earnestness'' ([[DeadpanSnarker although, with Ringo, it's kinda hard to tell]]). Some obscure band even made it [[http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/nonemoreblack/imwarningyouwithpeacelove.html the title of one of their songs.]]
* Any interview with him at all. Music/TheBeatles were all famous for DeadpanSnarker comebacks in interviews (there's a whole scene devoted to them in ''Film/AHardDaysNight''), but Ringo was good at them even for a Beatle.
* Perhaps the hammiest bit of StudioChatter on a Beatles album: [[Music/TheWhiteAlbum "I GOT BLISTAHS ON MY FINGAHS!"]]
* [[https://twitter.com/ringostarrmusic/status/215194605128392705 His first attempt to use Twitter]], notable for containing, among other things, [[MemeticMutation the phrase]] "[[ItMakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext Lordy Lordy Picca Bennicoff]]". (He was speaking into voice-recognition software and it all came out as random gibberish.)
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rbpLun8Wc&feature=player_embedded Strange things in the bushes!]] or, "What Happens When You Give Ringo a Camcorder" (SFW).
* When he was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2015, Ringo gave young bands this valuable advice:
-->''"When you're in a van, and you fart, own up. It'll cause hell if you don't own up because everyone will blame everyone else. Make a pact that you'll own up to it. We did and that's why we did so well."''