* ''VideoGame/ResidentEvil2'' has a moment where Leon catches up to FemmeFatale [[LadyInRed Ada]] [[ChineseGirl Wong]], and attempts to make conversation. Keep in mind Leon is wearing a blue police uniform with insignia everywhere and the giant letters R.P.D. emblazoned on his back.
--> '''Leon:''' "Ada, I don't think I've introduced myself yet. My name's Leon; I'm [[CaptainObvious with the RPD]]."
--> '''Ada:''' *shrugs as if to say "You thought you needed to ''tell'' me this?"*
* Another funny moment is in the N64 version of the game. Rebecca has falsified a report on Billy Coen's demise, but she mispells his name 'Koen.'
* In the ending of Claire B, Birkin, now a hideous BlobMonster, bursts into the train carriage with Leon. Leon's response?
--> That's what I call ugly.
** Also in Claire B, Claire tricking Mr. X into the smelting pool by throwing Sherry's pendant (which Mr. X had been after all along, as it contains a G-virus sample) into it.
---> '''Claire:''' Sucker.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YILLIwIqK6A The Tofu Survivor]], an extra minigame featuring... Tofu, a human-shaped block of tofu that has the same animations as the playable characters. But he makes a silly noise whenever he takes a step. It even echoes in certain rooms, like the police station main hall. He turns more and more red when he takes damage, goes purple when he's poisoned, wears what looks like Jill Valentine's beret and speaks Kansai-dialect Japanese in a high-pitched voice when he's attacked.
** The releases add an end results screen for HUNK and Tofu both. HUNK's has him resting in his extraction chopper as he escapes the city, while Tofu's is almost identical, except now HUNK is helping himself to a steaming bowl of Tofu, while it's laying in the background with a big block missing from its body.
* The sheer weirdness of Chief Irons, at times:
--> '''Irons''': And to think taxidermy ''used'' to be my hobby.
* Ada, WAIT! ADA! WAIT!!
* The whole entire exchange with Claire Redfield and Robert Kendo is hilarious. The way he calls her "babe" and other sexual innuendos is kind of funny because it sounds like the audio has been horribly redubbed compared to the Leon version of the dialogue.
* There's something hilarious how, when confronted with a balls out cock-in-his-hand insane Chief Irons pointing a modded Deagle at her, Claire simply responds with "Calm down, Chief. What happened?" In the same level tone as a teacher trying to calm down a panicky kid that just fell over and scraped their knee.
* The end of the B scenario for both characters; the look in G's eye when the time runs out. You even hear him ''gulp''.
--> '''Train Timer''': 3, 2, 1, BEEEEEEEEP!
--> '''Birkin's eye''': (OhCrap)
* The second scenario lay the foundations for Leon becoming a DeadpanSnarker in 4. He adds extra lines to his existing dialogue to show his exasperation at being the ButtMonkey.
--> '''Claire:''' Leon, you're still there? We're leaving.
--> '''Leon:''' Are you crazy?! The streets are still crawling with zombies!
--> '''Claire:''' It'll be alright, trust me. I found a way to the sewers. Follow us later.
--> '''Leon''': Claire?! Hey, wait! WAIT! (realizes she already hung up)...Man, why doesn't anybody ever listen to me?
** And when Ada is hurt by Birkin's arm and wants him to leave alone, he adds this comment:
--> '''Leon''': Is it just me or does everybody always ignore what I say?
* The books have a pretty funny moment when Claire and Sherry make their plan to escape the city and alert the authorities.
-->'''Claire:''' Then they'll come and...um...make everything better and uh...help people...
-->'''Sherry:''' [[BrutalHonesty You mean kill everything]]. I'm twelve. I'm not a baby.
-->'''Claire:''' Right, sorry. Yeah, kill everything.
** Especially refreshing considering how Sherry is twelve in the games but acts like she's five.