- The opening scene at the Baltimore Symphony. We meet Benjamin Raspbell, who plays the flute. Badly. What makes it funny is that we see Dr. Lecter's reactions every time the player screws up. By the end of the scene, Lecter's expression basically says "that's it, you're on my grocery list".
- Hannibal Lector folding all his psychiatric tests into origami, much to the annoyance of Dr. Chilton.
- The dinner and a show segment. Lecter proving to be the same Manipulative Bastard we loved in Silence, gets Graham to arrange a fancy dinner with some music. All for the sole purpose of pissing off Dr. Chilton, who is watching on the cameras. Barney and another orderly are the only ones that get a laugh from it.
- During this dinner, one of the chefs is passing the soup portion through the tray to Lecter's cell when suddenly it slams hard on the other side, startling him. Lecter merely smiles at him through the plexiglass wall and mouths "Thank you" before taking it to eat. The chef sighs in relief.
- This exchange between Lecter and Dr. Chilton:
Hannibal Lecter: Beneath the yellow folder, you'll find your latest rejection slip from the archives. It was brought to me by mistake with some of my archives mail. I'm afraid I opened it without looking. Sorry.Dr. Frederick Chilton: I think we'll remove Dr. Lecter's toilet seat as well.