* This exchange:
-->'''Dusty:''' Are you...''crying?''
-->'''Bulldog:''' No! I don't cry, I'm British!
* Dottie's exaggerated acting out of what could happen if Dusty pushes himself too hard during a race.
-->'''Dottie''': Oh, no! I'm going down! Why didn't I listen to Dottie? She's the smartest mechanic in the world!
* El Chupacabra and Dusty talking about Rochelle.
-->'''El Chupacabra''': She is like an angel, sent from heaven. Like a sunrise after a lifetime of darkness.
-->'''Dusty''': Like... fresh fertilizer on a field of dying grass.
-->'''El Chupacabra''': ...This is not your thing, my friend.
* In anger of Dusty's growing popularity, Rip runs over one of his lackey's skyPads. Obviously they're upset, but he scoffs the damage by replying, [[TakeThat "A new one is coming out in two weeks."]]
* Whenever Dusty's acrophobia shows. It initiates with the ground swirling away beneath him, and he faints out of disgust as he falls back.
* Dusty's daydream at the beginning, especially when he gives the other planes a "head-start":
-->'''Dusty:''' One, one thousand...two, one thou -- ah, that's enough!
* And when he snaps out:
-->'''Dusty:''' Beat it, suckers! Eat...my...du --
-->''(Cuts back to reality; Dusty has sprayed his crop dust in Leadbottom's face, who is coughing.)''