* Almost everything that Quack says or does.
-->'''A random Rabbit:''' That's not corn! That's a guy!
* The birds finding out about their shadows and being convinced that they're real. The episode has a number of funny moments, but one that stands out would be Chirp trying to ''feed'' her shadow because it "looks a little flat". Even the narrator thought it was funny!
-->'''Chirp''': (''drops some seeds onto her shadow'') You simply must try these seeds from the forest. They are quite delicious!
-->'''Chirp''': (''angry'') ''[[SuddenlyShouting EAT SOMETHING!!!]]''
* "Who Stole the Big Wide World?" Quite possibly the only episode to employ huge amounts of slapstick, almost always from Quack.
* Chirp talking in her sleep:
-->'''Chirp:''' (''asleep'') You're right Quack... ducks ''do'' know best... I wish I were a du--(''wakes up'') [[CatapultNightmare AHHH!]]\\
'''Peep:''' (''wakes up with a start'') What is it?\\
'''Chirp:''' Sorry Peep... I had a nightmare!
* In one episode, the trio finds some pinecones and refers to them as "pineapples" [[InsaneTrollLogic since they are from pine trees and they grow on trees like apples]]. The [[LemonyNarrator narrator]] frequently corrects them throughout the episode, but then at the end [[GotMeDoingIt she too refers to the pinecones as pineapples]] and the trio corrects her.
* Any scenes with Quack and the skunk can be pretty funny.
* The pink Quack. Just the premise of it is hilarious!
* Quack [[BalloonBelly getting fat]] after gorging nuts in "Quack Goes Nuts".
* In "The Tooth, The Whole Tooth, and Nothing But the Tooth", there's this scene after Beaver Boy thinks he can't be a beaver due to missing one of his buck teeth:
-->'''Beaver Boy:''' Being a beaver is all I know how to do.
-->'''Quack:''' I know! You can be a fish! Fish don't need teeth. (makes bubbling noises while [[ShakingTheRump wiggling his rump]], occasionally lifting one of his legs up and shaking it) Hey?
-->'''Chirp:''' Quack! Beaver Boy is still a-
-->(Quack continues making bubbling sounds)
-->'''Chirp:''' Oh, forget it!