- A tense moment in the restaurant scene being broken by another of Tokita's orders.
Waitress: Who ordered the paella?
- Really, the whole scene. Chiba, Tokita, and Osanai having a serious conversation, and a waitress repeatedly bringing large portions of food to Tokita.
- A lot of Tokita moments. He's a total Man Child. "Sounds like a line from a mysteryyy!"
- Later, Paprika says the same thing. It makes sense: she was modeled off of Tokita.
- The scene where Tokita, Chiba, and Osanai break into Himuro's apartment. Chiba scolds Tokita for picking the lock on the door, which Tokita follows up with an innocent "At least I'm not as bad as Himuro!"
- The scene in the Radio Club where Konakawa sits down with Paprika, and then he suddenly leans in intently.