* Lora's nickname for Feduciucc Synaphy, "F’ucc Synaphy".
* Feduciucc Synaphy's logic fail regarding synapsid evolution.
* The ridiculous and overdramatic ''AncientAliens'' parody.
* The fact that the "[[Creator/TheHistoryChannel Chemistry Channel]]" [[TakeThat hardly ever airs shows on chemistry]].
* The equivalent of strippers in this society being "dressers", who add elaborate feathers to look more attractive. Stripping off feathers is considered unattractive by most maniraptors.
* The streaker's comment on his nudism and reference to modern FanDumb.
--> '''Streaker:''' “Oh come on! You may make fun of me now, but someday, someday, people will come to love and appreciate troodonts with useful hands and smooth skin, even if it takes a GODDAMN 70 MILLION YEARS!!!”
** Also some of the other TakeThat comments to the RaptorAttack trope.
* The dinosaur "fights", with the ''Atrociraptor'' failing to attack the ''Edmontosaurus'' and the ''Edmontosaurus'' and tyrannosaurid trying to avoid each other rather than engage in battle.
* The creationist parody.
* Jeff making up the term "raptors" on the fly as a nickname for dromaeosaurids, to the confusion of a bystander.
* The ''Atrociraptor'' gang with a grudge against Jeff being easily distracted.
* The overdramatic fight between the arthropods and fish in the Silurian, based off a scene in ''Series/WalkingWithMonsters''.
* Bergus still being [[BrickJoke stuck in the car he had jumped on]] even after the main characters return from seeing Primus.
* The appearance of "Han Solo" in "The Bone Wars".
* Feduciucc's greeting to Sampson and Lora in "Pseudobufo Pervasor".
-->"Hello to my least favorite students!"
* Feduciucc actually being a toxicologist who teaches mammalogy, a reference to real life [=BANDits=] being ornithologists who don't know much about non-avian dinosaurs.
* When Kollin goes missing, Corrie tries to draw him out by making up far-fetched inaccurate statements.
* The implacable ''Beelzebufo''.
* [[http://tyrannotitan333.deviantart.com/art/Palae-oh-no-Ep-9-The-Great-Banning-334209921 "The Great Banning".]] All of it.
* Djhey Pterus's "methods" of showing that animals "should" look like how he imagines them to be, a TakeThat to the "research" techniques of eccentric paleoartist David Peters.
* The self parody "Geochr-oh-no". And at the end Kollin wonders if he should make a "Geochr-oh-no" self parody...
* The ''Liopleurodon: Monster of the Deep'' "documentary".
* [[TakeThat Raymond Hoser]] giving [[ButtMonkey Sampson]] the name ''Dullandboringus idontgiveafuck''.