- The Amityville toaster. Don't use waffles.
Foamy: "Yum yum yum... human hand."
- From "A Pair of Pants":
Foamy: (holding up a pair of trousers with "Big Pussy" written on the seat of them) It shows your appreciation for giant cats!
- Then he holds up one saying 'show me dick':
Foamy: This one indicates that you want to see some guy named Richard! (singing) Where are you, Richard? We cannot find you now. I want to talk to Richard. Richard!
- "Eye Stigmata":
Pilz-E: Stigmaaaaataaaa! In your eye!
- "Medicated Baby Heads":
Pilz-E: The babies are heeeeeeere!
- After Pilz-E has accidentally killed all the babies by feeding them some of his pills:
Germaine: (reading the back of the pill container) "Take one every 24 hours to reduce nervousness and excitability. Do not administer to children under 25; do not take more than one capsule a day". (to Pilz-E) Dude! This is a high dose of tranquilser!
Pilz-E: So what?
Germaine: Uh... how many did you give these kids?
Pilz-E: Um... uh... not six each, but twelve!
Germaine: Twelve... each?!
Germaine: These little fuckers are seriously dead, aren't they?
- "Damn, these little fuckers are hard to sweep up once they've hit Rigor Mortis!"
- From "Unmentionable Auction":
"Only twenty more hours and its miiiiine!"
- From one of the fanmail segments:
Crazy fan: "Dear Foamy, I do not wish to to see Germaine naked. I do, however, wish to see YOU naked."
Foamy: *shivers* "Okay... we're dealing with a sick fuck here!"
- Begley snarking throughout the entire of M.P.H.
- From the first episode of the reboot, The Move:
Foamy: "Holy fucking monkey shit, the bagels suck! They suck! And the pizza? Fuckbunnies! It sucks harder than a whore in a windtunnel!"
- From Bullies:
Foamy: "If they don't have your back, they can suck on your sac!"
- The Lamest Halloween
Germaine: What are you supposed to be?
Foamy: A middle finger. Also known as a FUCK YOU!
- From Power That Be, Germaine's spontaneous rave. And so many classic Foamy lines, it's hard to just pick one.
Germaine: Hmm, this [glowstick] isn't as bright as I thought it would be.
Foamy: Neither are you.
- Coffee House Propaganda:
Franklin: "Please, that cup is so last year."
Foamy: "Uh-huh. How about burning your face of with the scalding hot contents of this out of date coffee cup? That trendy enough for ya?"
- "THERE SHALL BE NO INTERNET FOR ABUSING THE BAAAAAGEEEEEELLLL!!!"