* The entire snark-heavy intro.
* LovePotion-drugged Alcott. "You don't understand! I yearn for the nectar of her skin!"
** The line becomes much funnier when mocked by Snow and the Dwarves later.
** Not to mention the various ways the Dwarves try to break the spell, ranging from Butcher punching him in the face repeatedly to Chuckles tickling him to Half-Pint ''boxing his ears with paddles.''
* The "treatment".
--> Queen (covered in all manner of muck): I can feel you smiling.
* The entire puppy love scene.
--> Prince: *whines sadly at the pillow she threw out the window*
--> Queen (clearly gleeful): Go get it! Go get it!
** "There are pros and cons to this."
* "Love is someone passing the potatoes."
* Any or all of Brighton's scenes.
* ''"What is it with this kingdom?!"''