Funny: Mary and Max
- Max's harmless pretending to be "an intergalactical robot" scared a woman so badly she rushed to the phone booth to call 911.
- Some of Max's Literal-Minded moments fall into this, particularly the "Take a Seat" portion.
- While in the Army, Max is asked whether he's a member of any radical groups, replying that he was a member of the New York Science-Fiction Fan-club.
- Then it turns out he actually was a registered member of the Communist party.
- In the middle of his otherwise emotional letter to Mary, Max drops this gem.
The hurt felt like when I accidentally stapled my lips together. (Cue Young!Max doing just that)
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.