- This particular exchange when Bong-hee gets dumped by Jinho, Kyushik tries to explain to her that she kissed him while drunk, getting him in trouble.
"Do you have any idea how much trouble you got me in?""What are you talking about?" Bong-hee walks away but Kyushik jumps in front of her."-This morning...""-This morning what?""-The kiss!""-With who?"Kyushik gestures, pointing to her and then pointing to himself, as if saying, "You kissed me."Bong-hee gestures to him and to herself. "You kissed me?" Kyushik shakes his head and repeats his gesture, and then Bong-hee smacks him in the head with her purse.
- After Kyushik found out that his senior and old friend has gotten engaged, Bong-hee sets out to comfort him. While driving together, She tells him she is taking him to her idea of "heaven." Kyushik fearfully fastens his seatbelt. Bong-hee scoffs at him.
- At the club, a worker called Kyushik "Matrix guy," mistaking him for a Neo cosplayer. He asks him whether he wants to meet hot girls.
- Immediately after when Bong-hee picks a fight with a man she drunkenly mistakes for her ex-boyfriend Jinho, Kyushik moves to cover up her belligerent actions.
"She has a mental disorder. We will leave."
- After fleeing from the hoodlums that Bong-hee picked a fight with, she passes out. He takes refuge in a nearby motel, which happens to be a love hotel. The receptionist mistakes Kyushik for a rather "enthusiastic" customer.
"Hourly, or for the night?""Hours won't be enough..."
- The Love Hotel Bong-hee ends up sleeping in has dirty pinups all over the wall. Kyushik spends a good amount of time coloring clothes onto the women with a permanent marker.
- When Kyushik goes to confess to father Nam to confess his hatred for a 'certain' individual.
"She spreads the devil's words to heavenly children! Shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck!""Bong-hee should confess. Not you."