Funny: Limp Bizkit
- "FRED, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!", at the end of "Pollution" on Three Dollar Bill, Yall$.
- The intro to Significant Other: "You wanted the worst, you got the worst. The one, the only... Limp Bizkit."
- As well as the outro: "You wanted the best, then go get the fuckin' Backstreet Boys CD! 'Cause in this house, it's Limp motherfuckin' Bizkit. [...] Balls made of steel... but don't kick me in the nuts, though. [...] You ain't shit! (evil laughter) You ain't shit, motherfucker! You fuck! You ain't shit!"
- And then, the two hidden tracks. One has former MTV VJ Matt Pinfield angrily ranting about teen pop taking over the album charts, leading to him angrily storming out of the sound booth and Fred Durst coming after him. The other has Les Claypool of Primus, notably containing him singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and this quip at the end: "So, what, did you think you were getting a CÚline Dion record? (laughs) No, no, no, young bucky. You laughed, you cried, you just kissed your 15 bucks goodbye. Limp Bizkit? I don't think so. Fred Durst? I dunno. But what the hell? I got paid. Goodbye, now!"
- Ben Stiller, on the Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water outro. Special mention goes to a loop of him laughing... for five minutes.
- Fred Durst singing "Nookie" in autotune on the end of "Loser" / the introduction to "Autotunage" from Gold Cobra.
- The music video for "My Way". It is a Concept Video poking fun at Concept Videos: The costume folks wanted to try a few ideas out to see what worked, and the video constantly cuts between numerous different settings (50's doo-wop singers, badass bikers, cavemen, and KISS-style makeup). All with campy low production values.