- Every 'talk' that Mouse and God have.
- After having been persuaded by the golden-tongued Mouse to release him from the bonds Navarre had put on him, Isabeau — in human form — mutters to herself "He's going to kill me."
- Imperius being told he can not eat the bird Philippe has brought in. "Oh God, is it Lent again already?"
- After finding Philippe using his sword to cut wood, Navarre declares, "This sword has been in my family for five generations. It has never known defeat. Until now."
- After the bishop's guards chase Mouse and Isabeau up to the fortress roof, the sun comes up, transforming her into a hawk and she flies off. The guards have Mouse cornered and angrily demand to know where she's hiding.
- Guard: Where's the woman?
Philippe: She flew away.
Guard: WHERE IS SHE?
Philippe: God's truth, she flew away!
Guard: YOU L-AAAGH!!! (Guard is shot by Navarre and falls.)\\